Post Your Pets!

corned beef

^^

if you can, please adopt a dog. there are tons out there that really need a loving home.

adopt_dog.jpg

Seconded.

@JL77 There are tons of purebred dogs in shelters and at rescues out there. I'd suggest using Petfinder if you're looking for a Frenchie, chances are you'll be able to find one in your area.

Picture1-6.png

My two labs, Buka (yellow) and Simba (black)

Picture3-4.png

Charlie, who Ive had since I was 7. My mom tried to sell him when I was 8. She still secretly hates him I think.

They live in poughkeepsie with my mom.. I miss them :(

Excuse the poor quality.. i scanned these negatives in quickly and didnt have the time to touch them up.

damn. this thread makes me want a dog or cat. i have a potbelly pig. once i get a decent camera i'll post some pictures of Bo. He's 13 now. And blind in one eye. But, he's my piggy, so it's all good.

EDIT: thanks for the rep. I'll get some pics up tomorrow. too dark out right now to take any pictures. and no i don't have any piglet pics =[ i got him when he was 4 years old, and the owners didn't have any piglet pictures of him. i got him http://rossmillfarm.com/ . Also if you live anywhere close to that farm go there. there's always pigs to play with, and piglets to see, so its more than worth it to go there. also the nicest people ever run the farm. and Bo lost his eye when he was a piglet, got kicked out by another of his littermates, because he was the runt.

hey pieiskewl, the pig is really cool, i never knew people had pigs as pets. my shiba's about a year old. i might get a second shiba soon because he's getting a bit lonely. plus, the invisible fence doesn't work so he has to either be in the house at all times or attached outside which i hate.