julian red supercontest

superADS

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all UT contest entrants must have a valid US shipping address.... well isn't that just retarded.

They stated it was cool if you have another address to ship to. So if Boo knows someone in the states who would receive for and ship to him then he's set. Boo if you find yourself without a contact PM me and I'd be more than happy to do it for you! And no I won't steal them.

They stated it was cool if you have another address to ship to. So if Boo knows someone in the states who would receive for and ship to him then he's set. Boo if you find yourself without a contact PM me and I'd be more than happy to do it for you! And no I won't steal them.

No the JR contest was fine, the uniqlo one is only for the states. I wouls have posted in tat thread but it's locked.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a PM response from SuperADs the other day, and he said they shipped it out from Sweden. I guess we'll give it another week and see what happens...

I just got the jeans today, but no shoes? I don't mean to sound unnapreciative, but I was looking forward to the limited gravis!

I'll have to try on the jeans later. Thanks for the free stuff! But sucks about the shoes.

i just got my jeans in the mail today, too. and it came with a handwritten note apologizing for the delay, plus a free t-shirt.

(not sure if i was supposed to get the shoes, too, but they weren't included in this mail.)

i'm at work and can't try them on yet, but i'll do so when i get home tonight.

thanks!

i just got my jeans in the mail today, too. and it came with a handwritten note apologizing for the delay, plus a free t-shirt.

(not sure if i was supposed to get the shoes, too, but they weren't included in this mail.)

i'm at work and can't try them on yet, but i'll do so when i get home tonight.

thanks!

Nice! I actually havent even opened the package yet, so here's hoping there's a note in there as well. I only got my hopes up for shoes because SuperAds asked my size in shoes, the first 3 drawings (I think) were supposed to get Gravis.

Ah well, can't really complain I guess. I'll give it another week or so and see what happens.

aw guys i got mine today. TOO SMALL. i pm'd superads seeing if i can do anything about it... but otherwise the jeans are sexy as hell. i love them. if only they fit ugh

how did you guys size up? i should've researched more before throwing my size out.

but the shirt's super soft. i'm wondering if the shoes are on their way too?

how did you guys size up? i should've researched more before throwing my size out.

I'm a true 32, so I said 33, but they were out and sent a 34. I'll have to see how they fit later on.

Well, I'm juiced on the jeans! My 34 fits pretty great. I could tighter in the waist, but the thighs are already really snug. Definitely going to have to break these in after my APCs are done with.

I PMed superads a few times about the shoes, but never heard back. I'm just assuming Gravis never sent anything, or it just didn't happen for some reason. Ah well, it's a shame because they looked awesome! But can't complain about free jeans.

Well, I'm juiced on the jeans! My 34 fits pretty great. I could tighter in the waist, but the thighs are already really snug. Definitely going to have to break these in after my APCs are done with.

what size/cut apc are you?

SuperAds never wrote me back about the shoes, so I sent an e-mail to Julian Red. Got a response a day later:

I am very happy the jeans fitted you well!

The shoes got really delayed. Gravis promised a delivery date they didn't

hold. We haven't yet gotten our load. I will keep you updated and send out

your pair when I get them in. Sorry for the delay...

So there's hope yet! Customer service was awesome, and I'm really loving these jeans. I thought I wasn't a skinny jeans kind of guy, but the fit on these is really perfect. Can't wait to see these shoes!

We get it. You won. I hate you. But not really.

Hah! Sorry man, just unsubscribe!

I'm just trying to instill hope in the other winners since superads was unresponsive and I wasn't sure what was going on.

Carry on!

Hah! Sorry man, just unsubscribe!

I'm just trying to instill hope in the other winners since superads was unresponsive and I wasn't sure what was going on.

Carry on!

Haha, I'm not subscribed thats the worst part! I just seeing this pop up. I'm happy to hear youve found the wonders of a skinny fit though. I would like to hear how the sneakers go too.

• 2 weeks later...