julian red supercontest

superADS

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Good move. Integrity to the contest is important. Thanks guys. It's really great that you're doing these. I'll just hope to win a future one!

yes both you and BOORADLEY won in the redraw. the original draw had sucked in 5 users but 2 entrants hadn't registered correctly. so you got 2nd draw! we'll be in touch once the PM is back in operation.

haha...ok, well just making sure you know! and yeah...onto self edge contest. also don't forget to enter the uniqlo t-shirt contest! good stuff...

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/supercontest/supercontest-uniqlo.php

Haha yeah totally no offense intended! Actually I entered into the Uniqlo contest but I forgot to click in my last answer even though I knew it. Is there any way I can void that entry? I'd PM this but alas they're still down!

And congrats to Boo!

Haha yeah totally no offense intended! Actually I entered into the Uniqlo contest but I forgot to click in my last answer even though I knew it. Is there any way I can void that entry? I'd PM this but alas they're still down!

And congrats to Boo!

yeah, its a pain PM is down. but it needs some well earned maintenance. i'll void your first entry now, so go ahead and enter again...and this time, don't fuck it up!

Sweet, I won some jeans! I can't PM though, should I just wait until it's back up?

edit: weird I guess you can get PMs only from your control panel. jmatsu - I got your PM but can't respond. Sorry but I'm gonna get my size and see if I should hold em. I wouldn't mind selling if it doesn't work out, but you're way smaller than me. sorry man

Guest jmatsu
Sweet, I won some jeans! I can't PM though, should I just wait until it's back up?

johnnred, i pmed you, but i don't know if the pm function is working. anyway i hope you got it.

PM is still down - although its being maintenanced we have drawn winners. these lucky 5 have officially won the julian red contest [first 3 also won gravis sneaks] : magikfresh, j412, syddhartha, Johnny Red, Chicken.

congrats people! we'll be contacting you via PM for more details once its been repaired. stay tuned.

so who won?

Oh shit I get sneaks too? Either way, since I'm not sure the PM went through:

I'm a 33 in the jeans, and 10.5 in the shoes

e-mail for address: johnnyred @ gmail.com