julian red supercontest

superADS

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks, i sent him an email. i dont get the shoes like everyone else, i jus won the jeans. kinda feeling that ill never get them...

oh wait you're still waiting on the jeans??

super sorry guys

the issue with the gravis shoes has been that the factory for the jeans and the shoes are completely different. i think the JR guys had to place an order for the gravis sneaks after i'd sent sizes off to them and there has been some delays.

they did inform me that all the jeans had been sent out and the shoes would be following shortly after. its all a bit nuts due to the intn'l shipping and various factories.

as for booradley not getting his stuff yet...i've emailed piotr today and he's checking up on it. feel free to email him also and ask. i'll keep you posted and please let me know if anyone gets their shoes in the meantime.

best....

SuperAds never wrote me back about the shoes, so I sent an e-mail to Julian Red. Got a response a day later:

So there's hope yet! Customer service was awesome, and I'm really loving these jeans. I thought I wasn't a skinny jeans kind of guy, but the fit on these is really perfect. Can't wait to see these shoes!

Thanks for the follow-up! I didn't mean to bug you and be an asshole, I'm just psyched on those shoes, so I figured I'd check in about them. I appreciate the update

• 2 weeks later...
super sorry guys

the issue with the gravis shoes has been that the factory for the jeans and the shoes are completely different. i think the JR guys had to place an order for the gravis sneaks after i'd sent sizes off to them and there has been some delays.

they did inform me that all the jeans had been sent out and the shoes would be following shortly after. its all a bit nuts due to the intn'l shipping and various factories.

as for booradley not getting his stuff yet...i've emailed piotr today and he's checking up on it. feel free to email him also and ask. i'll keep you posted and please let me know if anyone gets their shoes in the meantime.

best....

Any word on the shoes? Nothing in the mail yet

Yea that sucks that you didn't even get the jeans. Piotr stopped responding to my e-mails so I'm done trying. But I cna't complain since I got the jeans at least. I was just way psyched on those shoes!