julian red supercontest

superADS

It would be a lot nicer if there was something like a minimum of 30 posts for winners, just so its actually people who participate in superfuture that win.

lmao not even...anyone can reach 30 post in fuking a day...

edit: what you could do though is only allow ppl who joined before the contest was announced to be able to enter...

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be a lot nicer if there was something like a minimum of 30 posts for winners, just so its actually people who participate in superfuture that win.

make the post count > 200 and have to be registerd before 2007

registered before contest is more fair, it just means we didnt sign up for the contest, why should you exclude people who have been here the past 3 whole months?

just seems to me that in the last 3 months, theres been a sharp increase in noobs, especially those who post in the DH thread, asking measurements and questions without using the search funciton

but of course, i have no say in who is to enter, its up the the Superthrad mods anyway

jesus people can't we just have a nice, old-fashioned contest without arguing? it's superADS' contest, if he only wants to let red-headed people win then he can do that too.

i don't have any money for new jeans right now either, but that's not his fault, stop all the hate!

thank you superADS for your generous contest for our community.

out of fairness, we have to keep this contest open to all. putting limits on who can enter would be completely biased and superfuture does not endorse this type of behaviour. the only limit we have on the JR contest is that you have an address in the US or canada for shipping. so lets keep it clean and enjoy the give aways folks - that way we can keep new contests coming your way.

It just seems stupid to me that there's a possibility of a lurking noob with 7 posts popping out of nowhere to win the jeans.

Ok, in all honesty I just want the jeans.

lol THATS NOTHING!

haha i was looking at the people who entered the contest....

what seems stupid to me is that there's a possibility of superADS winning the jeans!:D

Im hoping this isnt against the rules, but Im confused I thought that denim was made of coconut AND aluminum intertwined together with a little love mixed in.

it is...how do u explain how denim is so rigid?

coconut = rigid

aluminum = very rigid

cotton = soft

....raw denim aint soft....

simple logic you guyz..cmon now..

the contest list includes everyone that has entered. our system shows who answered correctly and who didnt. if you've answered correctly, you are automatically entered into the final draw. if your answers are incorrect, you are removed. so make sure you do your research and get em' right!

registered before contest is more fair, it just means we didnt sign up for the contest, why should you exclude people who have been here the past 3 whole months?

and post count is a crappy one too... im on here at least 5 times a week, but im usually lurking.