julian red supercontest

superADS

supercontest 001 for superbored shopping experts! exclusive prizes from julian red for registered supertalkers!! PLEASE NOTE : you must have a valid US or canadian shipping address to enter.

5 pairs of julian red nikki sixx hoboken jeans + 3 pairs of limited edition gravis vs. julian sneaks up for grabs. answer the 3 multiple choice questions correctly and you'll be in the running for these exclusive prizes. goodluck!

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/supercontest/supercontest-julianred.php

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

julian red supercontest winners will be drawn on may 1st 2007. we'll let you know and get individual sizes and shipping details from winners at that time. you must have a valid shipping address in the US or canada to claim the prize. we won't be shipping overseas.

julian red supercontest winners will be drawn on may 1st 2007. we'll let you know and get individual sizes and shipping details from winners at that time. you must have a valid shipping address in the US or canada to claim the prize. we won't be shipping overseas.

can you let me be in the contest even though I entered Sweden as my location, if I win I'll ask someone to be the middleman for me?

supercontest 001 for superbored shopping experts! exclusive prizes from julian red for registered supertalkers!! PLEASE NOTE : you must have a valid US shipping address to enter.

5 pairs of julian red nikki sixx hoboken jeans + 3 pairs of limited edition gravis vs. julian sneaks up for grabs. answer the 3 multiple choice questions correctly and you'll be in the running for these exclusive prizes. goodluck!

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/supercontest/supercontest-julianred.php

This made my day, man. Thank you.

Awesome contest idea! If only I knew what denim was made out of...

hint...its isn't derived from anything you wrap cheese in or anything that contains sweet milk.