Tattoos

black people don't get tats though! only tear drops

almost had white ink for my first piece, decided not to. wouldn't regret it

now just cause some fooly who likes daggers and stars shit thinks it's wack.

i dunno that logic just sounds on level with someone saying "why read a textbook if you aren't gonna be tested on it" or something.

also i dont think white ink on dark skin really works, as in the color wouldn't stick

Wait...let me try and understand your thinking here. You say white tattoos are dumb because you can't even see them. And then you make this statement?

Just cause you can see it doesnt make it good haha...

You do realize that the corollary of this is:

Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't good (or is bad). You are tripping up on your own logic...

I have another good one for you: Just because you have tattoos, doesn't mean you shit about tattoos and aren't an idiot.

Wait...let me try and understand your thinking here. You say white tattoos are dumb because you can't even see them. And then you make this statement?

You do realize that the corollary of this is:

Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't good (or is bad). You are tripping up on your own logic...

I have another good one for you: Just because you have tattoos, doesn't mean you shit about tattoos and aren't an idiot.

Dude you are reaaally not getting it.

What he is conveying to anyone with half a brain is:

"after all this talk about white tattoos being hard to see we are shown this picture of a very visible but also quite ugly tattoo in white. Ha. Ha. Ha."

Get it?

I know asking people for ideas is stupid but I really need some inspiration. Trying to decide on what to get for my first, nothing very big and not quite sure where I should put it (not visible 24/7). I like traditional Japanese art (Flowers, Koi etc)

Also really like the little dagger Lando got for $60 on page 6.

This is nice aswell

8vovhw.jpg

Anyone got and images, sites, advice..

yeah... the reason i'm going for a white ink is because of the way it will blend and isn't anything conspicuous, versus color probably being more likely to stand out than black...

ive read that people are more likely to have allergic reactions to white ink but other than that i haven't seen much of a difference. hopefully it turns out well

thanks for the output guys

you should totally get a tattoo so that nobody, including you, will see it.

the best use of white ink i've seen was my friend getting 23 snowflakes all over her body. need to find a picture.

furthermore, if white ink on white people is stupid then, by that logic, every black person wiuth black tattoos is also stupid?

Fuck, I think so...

Shit looks sloppy IMO... I didn't really notice Lil Wayne or LeBron were tatted up until there were close ups of them.

You just look darker...

I'm really tempted to do what Lando did and do the $60 tatt... I'm really diggin that.

Know what "style" of tattoos they have in the machine? Americana, Japanese, tribal, etc etc?

I don't want to get fuckin Kanji or a fuckin tribal wire shit...

or am i missed out?

someone link me to this $60 tattoo post i cant seem to find it?

Yo, when you are in SF go to "Idle Hand Tattoo" on Haight St. @ Fillmore. The Candy machine will prob still be there with random classic flash images as sycamore said.

Here is the link to my original post...

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=2490&page=8

i keep reading figures about americans and tattoo, like 36% of age 18-29 have at least a tattoo. is that close from the truth ?

i mean, i've been to england, and everyone's got one there, but in france, the only people i know who have one are the artsy/hipster type or girls that have a star on their wrist but that's pretty much it.