just watched part 2 and 3 of rubdendall, dude is cray. tho i am more partial towards grime's series than anyone else's so far.

i go back in nov 2 for another session on my left sleeve. cant wait for that.

I knew you looked familiar...i was like i know this guy...i haven't seen you in awhile, didnt know you were working there. hahah

looking to get new ink done, got any recommendations in nyc? i dont mind waiting for a good artist

looking to get new ink done, got any recommendations in nyc? i dont mind waiting for a good artist

Read this thread.

just had a cancellation spot open up for me at my friends studio Archive Tattoo. Pretty psyched to be getting some work done this Wednesday. Going to get a not so tradition heart being stabbed by a dagger by a chicks hand... don't ask...

Just got this from Archive Tattoo in Toronto. The artist, Dave Glantz, is a friend of mine and was able to squeeze me in with only 2 days notice. Her normally books 6 months in advance. It pays to befriend and tip your artist! We did the consult via facebook of all things.

384849_10150389994320912_500780911_8403449_1396575977_n.jpg

/\/\ feelin it! Dave does great work, I've got a piece from him and another scheduled for March. I'm hittin up Pearl Harbor Gift Shop tomorrow for a quick one though...gotta scratch the itch

i have 16 hours booked with dave for the new year. not too sure what i am doing but i plan on filling the rest of my left arm

The Richmond Tattoo Convention was last weekend, sadly i was working all night the whole time.

Pretty awesome though, had Philadelphia Eddie, Bowery Stan Moskowitz and Jack Rudy in the cab a few times.

back up in portland again and looking to get more work done. anyone have any local favorites they want to recommend?

About six months old now, but this was done by Jeb Maykut over at Flyrite Studios in Brooklyn.

doveserpent.jpg

6451250017_59a8132fb6.jpg

Still healing

That looks like Kiku's work.

hinge.jpg

always wanted a hinge in the ditch, was visiting wanganui and got tatted by dean at soul graffiti

back up in portland again and looking to get more work done. anyone have any local favorites they want to recommend?

Derek Noble is in Seattle, and he's definitely worth the drive.

http://www.luckydeviltattooparlor.com/derek.html