Tattoos

Nikko is great, i have a geisha by him.

Been looking for an artist in the Los Angeles area.. Got one at spotlight but am looking for something a little more sophisticated. Any halp?

depends on what you want, Nikko is best for portraits, Jess Yen for traditional Japanese style, Carlos torres for more black.grey stuff.

just pm me willing to help out.

2000dB, im fairly certain he has an idea of the base colour he wants, however the way in which its coloured is of concern. however the tattooist will probably have a better idea and play to his/her strengths. where did you get it done out of curiosity? had some work done at infamous when i lived in stockholm a few years back...

What have I gotten myself into?

Four hour session yesterday, close to the armpit was just as painful as over the nipple. Filling in the rays of light and the mask in two weeks. Mask will be blue, but feel free to help me out with ideas on how to color it.

If you are doing blue, maybe you should consider the blue demon? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Demon

@aak: it's done by Maria at King Carlos Tattoo, who did my chestpiece, also my girlfriend's piece and my friend's Brahms piece.

@sarcastic: yeah, Blue Demon was the base I was working off. The problem is making the white part of the mask pop, because white ink sucks and leaving it uncolored is sort of bland. But yeah, we'll figure it out somehow.

Got the outline for my half sleeve done 2 weeks ago. Gotta wait for my guy to come back to the country to get it finished. The waiting is killing me. I could have got it done last week but it didnt fully heal.

tell me about it. i was on the wait list for 6 months for my guy before he had hand surgery. waited another 3 and half months before he recovered and started working again. just need to get through this xmas/ny period and get my leg done first week of january :)

My first and probably last tat. Before going to school in harsh beijing, I hung loose with my friends all the time. Since I am a buddhist I thought what better to remember the days than a permanent piece of art.

IMG_0461.jpg

Guest naknakBeast

^ buddha looks playful and unique.

quick question guys. thinking about getting the left side of my neck done.

i have st. michael on my right. any ideas?

no devil ideas... too umm cliche or what nots.

thanks again.