Tattoos

well that is certainly a large gallery, but really hard to find anything plus the search doesn't seem very effective as theres no keywords etc :(

what I'm mainly looking for is smaller galleries with a more carefully picked selection. not sure if that even exists, though.

converge inspired chestpiece "Heaven in her Arms" as the script

DSCN0143.jpg

not finished rib piece, fucking hurts like crazy giant squid attacking a boat

DSCN0145.jpg

almost the whole right sleeve side shot

DSCN0146.jpg

right sleeve front shot

DSCN0147.jpg

right sleeve inside shot (the robot is my favorite of mine)

DSCN0148.jpg

right sleeve back shot

DSCN0149.jpg

pennsylvania hardcore 4 lyfe

DSCN0150.jpg

boris + sunn 0))) present altar

DSCN0151.jpg

amplifier worship

DSCN0152.jpg

unfinished samurai on my left arm, theres also some rocks and a big bonzai tree

DSCN0153.jpg

they didnt hurt at all. i have a high tolerance for pain compared to most people. after they began scabbing, they were itchy as fuck (especially the tree). if you're afraid of the pain, pop a non-aspirin/blood thinning pain killer. my friend took 16mg of tramadol (not bound with tylenol) when she got her feet done and she was fine.

scabbin? you need to step your tattoo care game up. its all about aquaphor, leave a thin layer on at all time, wash every 1 to 2 hours, and wrap in saran wrap over night (with a layer of aquaphor on) cleaning generously in the morning. no scabbing, no color loss. heals within 2 to 3 days.

scabbin? you need to step your tattoo care game up. its all about aquaphor, leave a thin layer on at all time, wash every 1 to 2 hours, and wrap in saran wrap over night (with a layer of aquaphor on) cleaning generously in the morning. no scabbing, no color loss. heals within 2 to 3 days.

:facepalm:

not a good idea to wash every 1-2 hours. excessive cleaning is BAD for the tattoo.

if you completely heal in 2-3 days, you didn't get a tattoo. a tattoo is an open wound, and peeling/scabbing is normal.