julianREE

hockey

they joy of watching boston fail excites me in so many ways

I say bah! to all the Shark-love.

flower played like shit and the pens got way too far away from their game. no one was hitting or getting in anyone's face after the whistle. thats exactly why we lost the series

As a Rangers fan, I'm embarrassed to say that I'm rooting for the Flyers in the East. Hard to believe they made it this far. Blair Betts, baby.

Would like to see Chicago win the cup tho.

the "shark choke" has quite enough evidence to substantiate now. what else can you say when your team played decently throughout most of the games and the bounces just didn't go your way?

go montreal.

I hope montreal can pull this off... wouldn't put it pass them.

sharks are pathetic ):

hawks are for real

Quoted for truth.

Maybe i should stop doing picks... or I should just pick the flyers to win it all so I get what I want.

Flyers!

Man, what an unlikely, wild ride. Great effort tonight led by Richards who was a beast.

That said, they REALLY got their work cut out with chicago. Gonna be tough.

Honestly, I never fully appreciated Richie as a captain until last night, he was a beast.

Flyers have a tough challenge in the Hawks, but they also have experience on their side, and momentum on their side. Having Carter back should even the offensive firepower of chicago a bit, and hopefully philly can steal game 1. Should be an epic finals.

Pronger for playoffs MVP.

I've been in the same boat regarding Richards as captain. I gave him the benefit of the doubt because of his rep as a leader in juniors but it's been a long process.

This season, I've felt Pronger was the captain even without the "C" on his sweater but I can see now it's Richie's team.

And Pronger? Dude has been awesome. So good to see him in orange & black logging 30+ mins. a night. The top 4 for that matter really have been good.

Hope they can steal one in chicago. '97 was over before it started.

I think the blackhawks will win the cup in 6, but i'll be secretly rooting for the flyers. If the flyers win the cup then the ducks get a 3rd round draft pick next year instead of a 4th round pick (anaheim ducks fan concept). This was one of the conditions in the Pronger/ Lupul + Sbisa trade.

since the sharks are out im rooting for the blackhawks

tumblr_l33hxh9mbT1qatjzso1_500.jpg

this has the potential to be the most entertaining Cup Final since the 80's. 11 goals in game 1! That's gotta be more goals than all three of NJ's cup wins combined. It will be great for hockey for either of these teams to win but Chi gots it in 5.

SUP STAYHANDSOME???

That was the strangest goal to win the series. Only Kane knew it went in

it was a good series, a little disappointed that the flyers couldn't pull it off game six (or game five for that matter), but it was still enjoyable to watch.

any off season predictions?

i read this great article about the benefits of iginla coming to SJ, in return for some draft picks and most likely clowe.

So...anti-climatic. What an awkward ending.

YhSDwF5SV34

Millbury still sucks.

if it were up to me JR would have a ring, not many other people deserve one like he does.

I'd like to see the Blackhawks organization make Roenick an ambassador, as they have Savard, Hull etc. He's definitely deserving. The only obstacle I could see is the NBC perhaps blocking his affiliation.