julianREE

hockey

Still on track for a dream Canucks v Habs final.

Sorry Ordo, but I'll be rooting for the Blackhawks.

Calling it now tho... Canucks v. Flyers for the cup.

Flyers in 6.

Lol.

WHAT a game tonight. The last two minutes were crazy.

I want a Habs vs Flyers conference final, Flyers vs Canucks final. One can hope right

what a game.

bar was way packed.

fucking drunk and drenched in sweat/labatt 50

eek at Halak

and the commentators and analysts are going to have a field day hating on Ovechkin

What a game!!!!

i'm less confident about Pittsburgh though. Unlike the Caps, they have a great goalie and have much more depth. Will be tough to keep up when guys like Jordan Staal are on the 3rd.....

Gonna win it all -> Chicago.

Washington vs Montreal

New Jersey vs Philadelphia

Buffalo vs Boston

Pittsburgh vs Ottawa

San Jose vs Colarado

Chicago vs Nashville

Vancover vs Las Angeles

Phoenix Coyotes vs Detroit

well, I went 5/8 in the first round...pretty shitty....I figured Boston and Philly had a chance, but I certainly didn't see Montreal coming.

Montreal vs Pittsburgh

Boston vs Philadelphia

San Jose vs Detroit

Vancouver vs Chicago

What a game last night. I think it was the first time a 1 seed has lost after being up 3-1. Whatever the case, great news for the Fleez.

Philly/Habs conference finals, and I might have to drive up to molson country.

Still on track for a dream Canucks v Habs final.

Betmann and the NHL won't let that happen. We can keep dreaming though =\

I'll be real excited to see the Hawks-Canucks games. Should be really chippy, with every game a hairsbreadth away from violence erupting.

happy the habs tied this shit up.

nice goal from cammalleri.

this year's playoffs are awesome. so many game to watch though and so little time...

thorton finally scores

I just read on puck daddy that the shark that was thrown on the ice in the first period had a baby octopus in its mouth. Serious.

read that too. i think a dead shark is ten times more awesome than a little octopus.

The shit they had to do to get the shark and sneak it into the arena was ridiculous...not to mention the plan they had to avoid being spotted by arena officials after. Impressive.

Fuck you Dustin Byfuglien :mad:

I swear this motherfucker only plays good against the Canucks.

What is with Detroit? or the sharks for that matter... lose 3 straight and then score 5 goals in the first period winning 7 to 1?

I dont know what to think anymore.

so what's with this curse the canucks have

mitchell would've made a difference for sure but even with him i don't see the series being any different

i stlil think waving a white towel is the gayest shit ever, i mean seriously? that must be it

Fuck you Dustin Byfuglien :mad:

I swear this motherfucker only plays good against the Canucks.

It's the goonish nature of the Canucks that brings it out in him. They played pretty clean hockey the first two games, since then Burrows has been a dirty motherfucker. I think the commentator said it best when he watched Burrows go after Campbell, "You know, if you're gonna play like that, maybe you shouldn't wear a visor." As far as Byfuglien, he SHOULD park his ass in front of the net more often - but he only seems to do it when they play Vancouver.

It's the goonish nature of the Canucks that brings it out in him. They played pretty clean hockey the first two games, since then Burrows has been a dirty motherfucker. I think the commentator said it best when he watched Burrows go after Campbell, "You know, if you're gonna play like that, maybe you shouldn't wear a visor." As far as Byfuglien, he SHOULD park his ass in front of the net more often - but he only seems to do it when they play Vancouver.

Byfuglien seems to relish playing the role as a villain in Vancouver, as evidenced by his celebration after his hat-trick in game 3 (I believe it was).

Although it's easier said than done, if the Canucks can't get proper positioning on Byfuglien, why can't they at least take his stick so he can't get a good shot away?

It's good to see that if Vancouver can play a clean, disciplined game, then they can match up very well against Chicago, especially on even strength play.

He just loves hitting up LUU

This goal was unreal tonight. Rooting for the habs in this one.

k18hveHgwwE

I can't believe the Habs actually pulled it off. MTLiens went bonkers last night.

3022378.bin?size=620x400

Montreal_liquor__641641artw.jpg

I can't believe the Habs actually pulled it off. MTLiens went bonkers last night.

3022378.bin?size=620x400

Montreal_liquor__641641artw.jpg

What a game it was!!!

it's been 17 years since we made it this far, can't believe it's been this long

These guys are a bunch of idiot and we should give the police full authority to shoot them next time so that shit stops for good. 100 morons can make our whole city looks like a bunch of retards.....

What a comeback by the Flyers!

To come back from 3 games to none then back from 3-0 in a game 7...

Unbelievable.