Grand Theft Auto IV

ghostdeini

FUCK ME. I played the game for a couple hours, and then accidentally knocked my 360 over. It scratched the disc in such a way that it freezes on the copyright information right at the beginning and I can't get through to the game. God fucking damn it.

That is fucked man...

Here you go... Have some +rep to cheer you up!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK ME. I played the game for a couple hours, and then accidentally knocked my 360 over. It scratched the disc in such a way that it freezes on the copyright information right at the beginning and I can't get through to the game. God fucking damn it.

DAMN... You're so unlucky. Go to the store where you bought it and tell them it was scratched !

while i doubt they actually make an appearance in the game, supreme, odin, union, barneys and blue in green all get mentions in the special thanks section of the manual.

apparently the jamaican dudes are wearing rockers nyc, so maybe those other brands will show up later in the game :confused:

http://www.hypebeast.com/2008/04/rockers-nyc-x-grand-theft-auto-iv

i played it for the first time tonight. it's not really all that different to san andreas is it? a bit more detailed and what not, but still, basically the same game. i guess that's what i was expecting...

i spent more time playing darts in the bar than anything else. what other mini games are there? my mate told me he's seen pool as well.

i played it for the first time tonight. it's not really all that different to san andreas is it? a bit more detailed and what not, but still, basically the same game. i guess that's what i was expecting...

i spent more time playing darts in the bar than anything else. what other mini games are there? my mate told me he's seen pool as well.

i went bowling on one of my dates

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

on that one mission where you have the choice to kill that dude or let him go, what you guys do?

i let the guy go, i couldnt get myself to kill him

the game is basically gta3 but in hd.

i like how it's more story heavy and less pimp my ride/customization shit like san andreas.

likkle jacob is the best actor/voice so far.

Can you get buffed up and juice up your aim in this game?

42 inches plasma tv ? the bastard.

GTA IV has yet to be announced for PC, but something like fall or next spring release seems realistic.

I can't wait to get my 360...