Grand Theft Auto IV

ghostdeini

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who spent a significant amount of time in the store trying on the gear? Come on now, admit it.

that first clothing shop sucks! theres only one pair of jeans and theyre a shitty wash and fit. where are the other clothing stores???

another example of amazing attention to detail: the tick-tick-tick noise before you get a cell phone call. every time i hear it, i think my IRL phone is gonna ring

mines on its way home with my bro, had him pick it up for me since there was no way I was leaving work today... cant wait!

haha.. me. i've played on it for about an hour, maybe a bit more. the xbox controls are a bit shitty but i'm sure i'll get used to them.

was watching some dude use the ATM, ran up to him when he finished and jacked him for his fresh $200.:D as someone said the attention to detail is immense, you can watch TV in your apartment!

Got the collectors edition of gta. I'm at school right now and then I got to go to work, but once I hit the house I don't know if I am going to come out. Hit me up on live so we could get this gang going, I already have justice on my FL

So who spent a significant amount of time in the store trying on the gear? Come on now, admit it.

I did that on San Andreas....I would wake up, head down to the gym, get a good ten-hour (!) workout in, spar some, eating salads in between, and then head down to the boutiques to try on some clothes....Vanity, thy name is gangster.

haha.. me. i've played on it for about an hour, maybe a bit more. the xbox controls are a bit shitty but i'm sure i'll get used to them.

was watching some dude use the ATM, ran up to him when he finished and jacked him for his fresh $200.:D as someone said the attention to detail is immense, you can watch TV in your apartment!

how are the xbox controls any different than ps3's? seems like the only different is the placement of the left stick and d-pad

how are the xbox controls any different than ps3's? seems like the only different is the placement of the left stick and d-pad

The 360 controller is designed for shooters, the triggers and shape of it make it a little harder to quicky move your fingers all over the place. I always find the xbox controller more akward for games that were ps3 orginals, like I'm playing with some wacky third party controller.

I tried on the same pairs of glasses like 20 times till I realized theres only two styles of glasses. WTF?

I hate buying clothes in this game......

I also hate going out on silly dates with Michelle only to have Roman call me up like two seconds before...

then he gets all pissy and like

"Hey man your my cousin why didn't you pick up my drunk ass from the hospital?"

it's not like I ditched him for no reason, I was busy getting laid.

Surely he can understand that?

well i don't know if they are any different, i didn't say they were. i said they are a bit iffy to get used to. driving can be a bit of a pain at first.