E-Beef

englandmj7

i don't know if he takes it seriously, but i have this developing e-beef with airjamie. i always pick a fight with him and swear a lot at him but my heart's not in it. i really don't mean a word of it, i just find it particularly amusing.

What i'm trying to say, airjamie, is i think you're a pretty okay person as far as i can tell, excepting the whole bigotry thing. But would it be cool if we keep this whole random hate thing going?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
i got beef with whichever mod erased my comment about calvin's pig sty of an apartment in the fuckin chat. my shit wasn't as offensive in comparision to his fuckin dirty home. don't think my comment broke any sufu regulations, or while compared with other comments, warranted deletion.

also erased my disagreement of some nigga being in the best waywt thread. that one was not offensive AT ALL.

whichever mod did this is a fuckin stupid punk-bitch. wack to the 5th power indeed.

on a side note the mystery supermods/garbagenigga/bottomfeeder/11 mods 1 cup thing is fuckin weak. it's like whoever does shit under this guise is too much of a pussy-sod to stand behind/take responsibility for his actions.

Im calling Jmatsu out, yes the guy that uses the word nigga in every other sentence although I am sure he is as yellow as the mao tze dung's left nut no matter how much he denies it. The same guy that calls people "simpleton" and repeatedly accuses others of having a small intellect when I am pretty sure guy is a personal shopper or some shit. How about some shit to back your talk about beyond the 11k posts.

Guest jmatsu
Im calling Jmatsu out, yes the guy that uses the word nigga in every other sentence although I am sure he is as yellow as the mao tze dung's left nut no matter how much he denies it. The same guy that calls people "simpleton" and repeatedly accuses others of having a small intellect when I am pretty sure guy is a personal shopper or some shit. How about some shit to back your talk about beyond the 11k posts.

in this instance i would actually be justified in calling you a simple minded idiot. dont know why your light mind would even think that i am a personal shopper. i really don't get what you mean by "...how about some shit to back your talk beyond the 11k posts." back my 11k up? what kind of shit do you need? whatever you need homie. just what would you suggest? every statement i've made i've supported as opposed to the ridiculous notions you often and this time express/ed. it's totally obvious that you're just randomly and vaguely reaching outta your asshole to spit some biased and totally batty notions/assumptions. you've got a hard-on for me or something, stud? hooray for u. blah x 3 you're just one of many, yet are one of some that is just too dumb to remain rational and unbiased.

i say "nigga," yeah so what? have i offended your so-called birthrite or lefty sensibility?? when you say "yellow," are you referring to my race or using yellow as an adjective for scared? embarass yourself alittle more, why don't you? your shit is just weak. you really haven't really said anything of substance whatsoever. i aint black, and i say "nigga." what are you gonna do about it? cry and hope an african pagan god hears u? that some adl supporter gives me a neg rep. silly nigga, your momma's dingaling beckons...go home.

Yes. I am glad you bit. I was kind of worried for a second. Lets dissect.

in this instance i would actually be justified in calling you a simple minded idiot. dont know why your light mind would even think that i am a personal shopper.

Well what makes you such a genius? A mensa membership? 2400 on the SAT? Invented the cure for cancer? You know frequent flier miles at aloha rag doesnt make you an intelligent person.

i really don't get what you mean by "...how about some shit to back your talk beyond the 11k posts." back my 11k up? what kind of shit do you need? whatever you need homie. just what would you suggest? every statement i've made i've supported as opposed to the ridiculous notions you often and this time express/ed.
no, your statements are not supported. most of the time all I read is you going on tirades throwing out blanket insults. Please, use a little brain power and begin tailoring insults. Calling someone an idiot isnt always going to work buddy.
it's totally obvious that you're just randomly and vaguely reaching outta your asshole to spit some biased and totally batty notions/assumptions. you've got a hard-on for me or something, stud? hooray for u. blah x 3 you're just one of many, yet are one of some that is just too dumb to remain rational and unbiased. i say "nigga," yeah so what? have i offended your so-called birthrite or lefty sensibility?? when you say "yellow," are you referring to my race or using yellow as an adjective for scared?
Do you like the word biased? Is it catchy to you? Keep using that despite it serves no context in that statement. How is my rationality lost? What defines rationality? Is rationality the difference between touching a hot iron or not, or the difference between calling out your chump ass and embarrassing you?

the word, nigga, stems from the word nigger, which stems a derogatory term used to call black folks in the time of slavery. really, use a little sense before throwing a word out like that so liberally. I cant imagine you would say that to the likes of real black folks in real life, so what makes you use it on the internet? oh thats right the keyboard. keep on gunning, keyboard commando. The shortest chump on the planet can be tall on the internet if you believe. and since when was yellow used as an adjective as scared?

embarass yourself alittle more, why don't you? your shit is just weak. you really haven't really said anything of substance whatsoever. i aint black, and i say "nigga." what are you gonna do about it? cry and hope an african pagan god hears u? that some adl supporter gives me a neg rep. silly nigga, your momma's dingaling beckons...go home.
This last paragraph is really not worth addressing. Pretty much jmatsu, you are pretty much the epitome of a punk kid behind the computer screen. You throw out blanket statements against all people saying how weak some shit is or how much of an idiot other people are. What makes your shit "not weak", what makes you so intelligent? Show up, or shut the fuck up. Dont forget to pull your thumb out of your butt.

holla- You know in old western movies when the gun toting cowboys ask eachother "are you yellow?". You may have missed it because it always sounds like they're saying "yeller" or "yella". But yea, they're talking about being scared. Whatever, carry on.

Guest jmatsu
Yes. I am glad you bit. I was kind of worried for a second. Lets dissect.

Well what makes you such a genius? A mensa membership? 2400 on the SAT? Invented the cure for cancer? You know frequent flier miles at aloha rag doesnt make you an intelligent person.

no, your statements are not supported. most of the time all I read is you going on tirades throwing out blanket insults. Please, use a little brain power and begin tailoring insults. Calling someone an idiot isnt always going to work buddy.

Do you like the word biased? Is it catchy to you? Keep using that despite it serves no context in that statement. How is my rationality lost? What defines rationality? Is rationality the difference between touching a hot iron or not, or the difference between calling out your chump ass and embarrassing you?

the word, nigga, stems from the word nigger, which stems a derogatory term used to call black folks in the time of slavery. really, use a little sense before throwing a word out like that so liberally. I cant imagine you would say that to the likes of real black folks in real life, so what makes you use it on the internet? oh thats right the keyboard. keep on gunning, keyboard commando. The shortest chump on the planet can be tall on the internet if you believe. and since when was yellow used as an adjective as scared?

This last paragraph is really not worth addressing. Pretty much jmatsu, you are pretty much the epitome of a punk kid behind the computer screen. You throw out blanket statements against all people saying how weak some shit is or how much of an idiot other people are. What makes your shit "not weak", what makes you so intelligent? Show up, or shut the fuck up. Dont forget to pull your thumb out of your butt.

is that it? if i wanted a kiss i woulda just called your mother.

never claimed to be a genius. your idiotic statments/assumptions are just so plain jane obvious. it doesn't take a genius to see what you are trying (and failing) to do.

you accuse me of making blanket insults, but fail to really produce any evidence of this. i could accuse u of the same shit in the past and in this very instance. so that part of your who argument is pretty meaningless.

thanks for the history lesson, prof. WOW i had no idea where the word nigga came from. do i care? not really. like i mentioned does it hurt your feelings when i say nigga? just wondering why you haven't adressed other nonblack members who say it. i'm sure everybody who uses it would love to have a reply that included your little origin of "nigga" composition. you can't imagine me saying "nigga" to black people off the internet? yeah so what? i can't imagine alota people saying alot shit off the internet. i mean i have called and used nigga infront of black people, you gonna cry now? can u spare me the "i don't really like that word/your not supposed to say that" sentimentality now?

i called your shit weak cause it is weak. your shit has no purpose. just so base and typical. heard it all before. cute, i noticed you've erased a bulk of your older posts/fits. that and YOUR blanket comments/accusations, this culmination are exhibiting symptoms. bitchass-weakness from a weak bitchass.

for the record, the only posts I have deleted are from the supermarket, and I only have one fit on here. good luck finding it.
asdfasdfasdfvk9.jpg

slickhmdiorcon

normally wouldnt post, but got a new jacket im pretty happy with

time: less than 3 minutes

not in the beef, just wanted to find the pic

ahahahahahah what a queer pose. I think holla's irrational hate is driven solely by envy of either the big green e-peen cause he has yet to make any persuasive arguments against jmatsu. All his attacks rely on reducing matsu's freely spoken comments to one or two sentences, then trying to point out a flaw here or there. as a result he ultimately misses the big picture. I for one find matsu's brashness respectable. even though his prose might be redundant at times, that nigga speaks truth. he don't claim to be an intellectual genius, but he definitely has a superior intuitive sense regarding what looks good and what looks gay (holla being a prime example of the latter). Holla, you really are an idiot. Your fit is boring and your posture is contrived. The jacket you were so happy with sucks. I know truth is painful, but be a man and accept reality. Now shut the fuck up please.

Why is he storing his clothes in his shower?

Also, i hope they unban jmatsu soon. Regardless of if he said nigga/gay however many times, he was still one of the more interesting posters in terms of fashion contributions, selling cool shit, and making funny posts.

I think i'm even more afraid of killer whales after that joke.

ahahahahahah what a queer pose. I think holla's irrational hate is driven solely by envy of either the big green e-peen cause he has yet to make any persuasive arguments against jmatsu. All his attacks rely on reducing matsu's freely spoken comments to one or two sentences, then trying to point out a flaw here or there. as a result he ultimately misses the big picture. I for one find matsu's brashness respectable. even though his prose might be redundant at times, that nigga speaks truth. he don't claim to be an intellectual genius, but he definitely has a superior intuitive sense regarding what looks good and what looks gay (holla being a prime example of the latter). Holla, you really are an idiot. Your fit is boring and your posture is contrived. The jacket you were so happy with sucks. I know truth is painful, but be a man and accept reality. Now shut the fuck up please.

Take your own advice.

but, I do support the unbanning of jmatsu.

Are you fourteen years old? You're impressionable mind types exactly like jmatsu. take a history lesson and you'll realize I hated jmatsu way back when and im glad he is banned. when did they open up registration for you doofuses to come in anyways? im too tired to waste any more energy on you. go get a job