Julian Red denim

apu

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait when ppl m easure their "natural" waist that means they're leaning left to right correeeect?

and whats this anti fit talk you guys keep mentioning? can you guys show me some pictures of a "anti-fit" vs a "regular " fit?

im new to this whole denim thing.. so be nice please :(

i think during christmass i'll be ordering the cali's no wash selvedge since they're on sale!

any tips on the calis sizing wise?

http://www.tresbien-shop.com/

http://helloblackbird.blogspot.com/

http://www.denimbaronline.com/

all three stores ship international if i'm not mistaken... there's some other japanes sites that sell julian red but it's such a hassle, but if you're up for using a proxy service than you should definately look into it.

oh sorry, i should have been more specific. I'm aware of these sites, one of my pairs comes from blackbird actually. I'm going to paris in a week and was wondering if anyone knew of any shops that carry scandinavian designers or JR more specifically in Paris.

thank you

i sized up one, and they fit slim but not tight, though i honestly don't know if i could have gone true to size with the dark dancers though. the waist is really small.

6o3oeom.jpg

they aren't selvage. they are dark grey washed denim/twill with black stitching.

What size (inseam) are those, and how tall are you--if I may ask?

does anyone know where to get Julian Red in paris? or any stores that specialize in Swedish fashion. I check the superfuture city guide and i can't seem to find any mention of JR. I already have 3 pairs of hoboken and would like to maybe find a pair of dark dancers.

Thanks for any help.

dark dancers are a ss07 line and are no longer made. there is a simliar hobo over dye out feb for ss08

My son and I just got back from Denum Bar in Bethesda and I am now the lucky owner of a pair cali no wash. I wear a 29 in apc ns, a 31 in kmw rockers and a 31 in nudie average joe. I got a size 33 in the cali's and the measurements are using the BIG method:

waist-16

front rise-11

back rise 14

thigh-12

knee-8

Hem-7.5

It does not say where the denim is made. The denim is a little streaky and reminds me of kicking mule denim.Very happy with the quality and for $100 don't think I can really beat it .Left camera at parents winter house I will post picks on x-mas when I see them. Hope this helps someone with sizing questions.

oh sorry, i should have been more specific. I'm aware of these sites, one of my pairs comes from blackbird actually. I'm going to paris in a week and was wondering if anyone knew of any shops that carry scandinavian designers or JR more specifically in Paris.

thank you

could try LE66 in Paris...they stock alot of mainstream brands but in amonst it is some good stuff.

i wear size 29 in apc ns too and size 33 in julian red hobo nikki sixx and sugar. should i go for size 30 or 31 in dior mijs? :confused:

a 31 should work for you. dior's are generally worn on the hips so i would go for the bigger size.

If someone here has waist size 30 No-Wash Raw Hobokens you'd be doing me a gigantic favor by measuring the thigh/knee/hem for me.

if you search back through the thread i measured out my sz 30 hobo no washes a while back, i dont recall how far back but give that a shot.

So I've had the Hoboken darkdancers since august, and the top button popped off.

Is this fixable or am I fucked?

Take them to a tailor.:)

i'd say you were pretty fucked. depends how much you like them/ wanna spend on them i guess.

fixing a button is one of the easier things to do. go to the tailor or buy some buttons at a fabric store.

in other news just picked up a pair of calis and hobos. long live denimbar!

fixing a button is one of the easier things to do. go to the tailor or buy some buttons at a fabric store.

in other news just picked up a pair of calis and hobos. long live denimbar!

I had to phone in my order but I got my Hobokens. 30x34 should be good enough, since my 31 Thin Finns are a little loose around the waist.