Julian Red denim

apu

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoboken is the most similar, but a fairly higher rise. as for sizing if you are a 32 in april 77 you could probably do a 31 or a 32 depending on how tight the waist is in the april 77s. i would say you would probably be good with a 32, but i know aprils run big in the waist fit.

cool pic cheetah

Don't feed the betrayer. This is a long history, but the people must see it.

I am a fan of Hank Williams Jr, have been listen'n to his stuff for a while, the same with my younger brother. We are enthusiasts of American culture and spirit. In the song "All My Rowdy Friends (Are Coming Over Tonight)" Hank is singin' "I got ketchup on my blue jean". Me and my brother love that line, and we got this brilliant idea! Let's spill some ketchup on the blue and then take some photos of it. My brother spill some ketchup on his Slim Jims and we take four photos of it.

Three days later I tell electronic cheetah about this. When I turn on my computer, later that day, I check sufu and see this post, when he has stolen our idea, without shame, without any feeling of basic morale and attityde towards other humans. Stealin' a great idea like that, and tryin' to profit on it. Me and my brother decided in the beginning to NOT spread our pics, because it's fuck'n corny to act like a fuck'n attention whore, tryin' to advance to higher levels of the social hierarchy.

I demand you, electronic cheetah, to delete that picture right now, and after that, your existence on this forum shall cease to exist.

I am a fan of Hank Williams Jr, have been listen'n to his stuff for a while, the same with my younger brother. We are enthusiasts of American culture and spirit. In the song "All My Rowdy Friends (Are Coming Over Tonight)" Hank is singin' "I got ketchup on my blue jean". Me and my brother love that line, and we got this brilliant idea! Let's spill some ketchup on the blue and then take some photos of it. My brother spill som ketchup on his Slim Jims and we take four photos of it.

Three days later I tell electronic cheetah about this. When I turn on my computer, later that day, I check sufu and see this post, when he has stolen our idea, without shame, without any feeling of basic morale and attityde towards other humans. Stealin' a great idea like that, and tryin' to profit on it. Me and my brother decided in the beginning to NOT spread our pics, because it's fuck'n corny to act like a fuck'n attention whore, tryin' to advance to higher levels of the social hierarchy.

I demand you, electronic cheetah, to delete that picture right now, and after that, your existance on this forum shall gone from this forum.

Your story touched me, because that is a completely disgustin' behaviour by "eletronic cheetah"(maybe I should call him "electronic cheater"?). What pathetic creature would behave like that? I'm completely shocked and appalled. Jesus christ. Didn't think there was people like that. Guess you just have to avoid 'em if you find 'em. Maybe give 'em a little attitude adjustment on the top of the head. Nothin' else to do.

I am a fan of Hank Williams Jr, have been listen'n to his stuff for a while, the same with my younger brother. We are enthusiasts of American culture and spirit. In the song "All My Rowdy Friends (Are Coming Over Tonight)" Hank is singin' "I got ketchup on my blue jean". Me and my brother love that line, and we got this brilliant idea! Let's spill some ketchup on the blue and then take some photos of it. My brother spill some ketchup on his Slim Jims and we take four photos of it.

I demand you, electronic cheetah, to delete that picture right now, and after that, your existence on this forum shall cease to exist.

Give 'em the chop.

• 2 weeks later...
The hoboken's on denim bar are selvage then?

Also, Sugars vs No Wash, whats your fav and why? Just deciding between which i should purchase, any help is appreciated.

the hobokens on the denimbar site are not the selvage ones. on deciding between the two- the no wash has stretch and will probably be a little bit longer. the sugars are 100% cotton with some pre-distressing and wrinkles.. also as others have mentioned they are a dark blue with brown weft.

^ pretty much. California comes in all sizes and lengths. Cali-X (experimental) only comes in runs of 27, 29, 31, 33(I think) and in one length. Cali-X, like Asterix said, uses crazy fabrics/designs.

In SS06 there were the neon orange/pink/yellow and white jeans. AW06 were the Cali-X Vulture which had the seasons print all over them. Now this season they released the Cali-X Meshed which you can see over at seven.

Cheap Mondays tight fit is quite similar to the Hoboken, they have also made some jeans which doesn't have a leather patch on the back, instead there is a patch in canvas. The quality on Julian Reds denim compared to Cheap Mondays is much better from what I myself have experience, but still I guess you can get some decent fadings on Cheap Mondays also.

These are from the a/w 06-collection and they might be hard to get in the size that you want.. http://caliroots.com/system/search/product.asp?id=5301

Hello everybody.

I am new to denim, and new to this forum. I don't own any good denim. This is my first question, and has resulted form a lot of unsuccessful looking-around.

I am close to obssessed with the Julian Red Hoboken No Wash. I like everything about this pair of jeans... except the leather patch sewn on the back...

...and why??

because first off, I'm sort of against branding. I don't like how it looks, no matter how small it is or whoever's name is being displayed... but also, because of my lifestyle I try not to purchase products that use leather. Of course, this makes it hard to find the right jeans sometimes.

What I am trying to find is a jean, or brand of jeans, that closely resembles Julian Red/the Julian Red Hoboken but without the leather patch.

Other brands I admire are APC and Dior Homme, but (from what I can tell) they do not have quite what I'm looking for.

Can anyone help me? Any suggestion is a good one. Thanks ahead of time,

Mike

stitch remover, or xacto knife takes 10 minutes dude.

its not as high as a cali but the low rise describition is a bit misleading

i can provide you measurements later today i believe its like a 13.5 rear rise and like 8.5 front i cant recall exact measurements off the top of my head though