Self Edge x Iron Heart

kiya

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah!!!! The wait is killing me!!! Just three more days (I think we're about 12 hours ahead in AUS, so 10pm on Sunday night, I think...). It's driving me insane thinking about whether or not there are going to be any left by then. Just got to keep on telling myself that there isn't a market for jeans worth half a grand. Or I could chant a mantra like, "it's okay if you miss out... it's not the end of the world... there are other jeans... THERE ARE OTHER JEANS!!!

Yup, we've still got 34 and 36. but only down to 2 pairs of 36.

are these as slim as TFH3001? how much are they and u got 28?

These are slimmer than the 3001 above the knee.

Below the knee they are similar.

We've got size 28, but keep in mind that the 28 measures out to be 26.5" in the waist.

ahh kiya, i'm a 34w, but would you suggest i got 36 or 34?

They run between 1.5" to 2" smaller than tagged size.

Measure a pair of your jeans and get the same size.

how much are they? I should come to check them out to decide what size to get.

$380 for blue

$395 for black

Read the first page of this thread for all the info..

So is it safe to say that I won't ever need to buy another pair of jeans for the rest of my life if I drop the well worth 4 bills on these? (Only if my size is still available when these release online..)

It's 21 oz tough... not bulletproof tough. Even if you do wear them everyday I'm sure you can get a helluva a lot of years on that beauty... but I don't know if you wanna be sweatin' it raw for the next 50 years.

If you do, remember to post in 50 years with the first soak. ;)

Kiya - still on for tomorrow for the SExIH01 blacks? I'm so eager. Feels like I've been waiting forever! And all these people putting up theirs are making me even more eager.

They're in customs.. Trust me, you'll know the second they land in the store. should be early this week.

So is it safe to say that I won't ever need to buy another pair of jeans for the rest of my life if I drop the well worth 4 bills on these? (Only if my size is still available when these release online..)

I definitely won't be buying anohter pair of jeans for a while. This will be the last pair until at least Christmas. I'm trawling around looking for a nice belt to go with these jeans.

Just as an update..

The blue ones will go on sale on our webstore tomorrow, Sunday, April 8th sometime around 5pm.

We only have about 1 left of each size of the black ones, they will be available at noon on Friday the 13th via phone orders only.