what are you eating today?

soepom

i didn't know that shit was called takoyaki but man do i love it

zodssj.jpg

breakfast today... crispy pig ear, fresh goose and some other shit sausage that my friend literally ground as we were sitting there, fresh biscuits with clotted cream and some kinda berries, and some other stuff. i was so happy i almost cried

Our new research student bakes and bakes... She made this delicious carrot cake to go with morning coffee...

52524403.jpg

Smoked wagyu, pickles, swiss cheese, lettuce, and horeradish mayo on sourdough.

75937807.jpg

Girlfriend made delicious fig and goat's cheese tarts.

67252363.jpg

halo halo is best exactly like that, with a huge scoop of ube (sweet yam) ice cream and morcels of leche flan.

aak: it's got a bunch of shit in it at the bottom: red bean, coconut, gulaman (jellies), jackfruit, yam, plantain. then put shaved ice over it, then douse evaporated milk over it, and top with ube ice cream and leche flan.

23c3b37f.jpg

went to dinner with my mom, aunt and cousin at little mad fish in fremont (for any of you in the south bay). 50% off rolls during "happy hour" pretty dope!

Hey, so I'm starting this group up in Phoenix called the Desert Epicurean Society. We're a group of guys from San Francisco living out in Phoenix who want to bring the good food of the Bay Area out here. We started this club, which will be a non-profit only a few weeks ago and have a long way to go, but if you guys could take a look and maybe give me some tips about what to do with it I'd really appreciate it. Right now a lot of our blog posts are basically what we ate today but we hope to have more about how to cook and more interesting things. Thanks.

http://desertepicureansociety.wordpress.com/

(Like us of Facebook)