what are you eating today?

soepom

thank you cheese steak factory for being open until 5am and delivering:

4tfpfzs.jpg

root beer x curly fries x cheese x ketchup x buffalo wings x blue cheese x celery x steak+wiz+onions

YES! we all ate there after getting shitty at the NYC meet. where the hell where you???

this sounds like the best place ever

it is, it truly is.

good lawd!

is that the spot on houston? i usually hit up zozo's for my cheesesteak fix... how to they compare? either way, i need meat cheese and fried food, stet!

yeah it's the spot on houston. zozo's can't even compare to cheese steak factory, it is about as close to a real philly cheese steak as you can get in nyc.

YES! we all ate there after getting shitty at the NYC meet. where the hell where you???

nyc meet? i never hear any mention of those besides in waywt. i'd be down if you guys have one when the weather gets cooler!

today i ate some delicious real pizza that was hot from the oven and melted in my face like an ice sculpture on blacktop in june; the staff was nice; they have a special sufu discount for free pizza; oh, i just found an ad in cyberspace:

pizzagrrl01.jpg

oh, i saw this in supermarket

act now for the free things

i have no affiliation with the pizza joint, i am just a satisfied customer

i will see you there! we can share some soda drinks!!!!