what are you eating today?

soepom

Guest Oeelidu51

I'm going to bump the tread up.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------We offer WoW Power Leveling and World of Warcraft Powerleveling,world of warcraft power leveling,, Buy Cheap WoW Power Leveling, enjoy best service:cheap wow power leveling, buy wow power leveling, world of warcraft power leveling

i usually get excited whenever i see dino as the last to comment on this thread, but that was a little disappointing. fry that ramen and melt some cheese on top of it, or maybe have another shake shack burger on the side. this all so i can escape for a bit and salivate with my eyes closed in front of my computer.

yeah, whateva, thats my drunk munchie food. its appetizing enough for me. heres some fancier shit..

from last night at morimoto..

3012564012_bfbfb4d841.jpg

wagyu beef carpaccio and tempura shrimp/spicy tempura shrimp with ranch dressing (just one of the courses)

3011818303_94d24bc81f.jpg

Scallop and Tofu Galett with anchovy, enoki and oyster mushroom risotto

3011812627_c305b683f3.jpg

Beef Tataki Carpaccio: dino might's wagyu beef version looks and probably trumps this one haha...

3012651662_711816c9e6.jpg

House made blueberry and raspberry ice cream

Dinner at Waqu (Crows Nest, Sydney)

Write up and more dishes at : http://herecomesthefood.blogspot.com/2008/11/waqu-crows-nest-sydney.html

du, the frozen crawfish and corn are drowning in cajun seasoning,

and the fucking lemons in the oysters are cut up like they were cut up by a 9 year old. and the cocktail sauce container?!?!?!?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I bet you $50 that the fries were also salty beyond consumable fashion.

and the fucking lemons in the oysters are cut up like they were cut up by a 9 year old. and the cocktail sauce container?!?!?!?!?!?!

I was hating you until I looked at the lemons again... They're cut in a way that would make squeezing them awkward as hell

But... I like that place :|

Girls come and put bibs on you

du, the frozen crawfish and corn are drowning in cajun seasoning,

?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I bet you $50 that the fries were also salty beyond consumable fashion.

o ya you owe me $50. the crawfish is suppose to be drowning in cajun seasoning thats what makes it so good. and the fries are are not even salty