what are you eating today?

soepom

washed down with this

2941298229_e1380ab6f6_o.jpg

we ate other stuff but I don't have the pictures

Cognac, sushi. Living the DREAM.

Made "Chicken Rice" yesterday using the seasoning packet you sent over. Thanks again! It was surprisingly good according to my no-experience-with-Singaporean-Chicken-Rice palate. Hope to have the real stuff someday.

umm..

i forget.

maybe 6 and change?

but the nostalgia is priceless

priceless. my friends and i were talking about how underrated RR is, and how sketchy yet awesome the food is - since there are like 10 restaurants left in the country and who knows where the frozen stuff is still coming from...

Roasted marinara sauce. it ended up being disappointingly watery, I'm thinking of boiling it down a little in the future, or maybe cooking at a higher temperature?

instead of cherry tomatos you should use those big ass fleshy tomatos (less water)

add cherry tomatos and basil for decoration later :)

Made "Chicken Rice" yesterday using the seasoning packet you sent over. Thanks again! It was surprisingly good according to my no-experience-with-Singaporean-Chicken-Rice palate. Hope to have the real stuff someday.

good to hear. you're making me wanna try some of that stuff, though it doesn't really make sense here where a plate of the real thing is cheaper than a packet of the seasoning

ive been cooking alot lately.

first attempt at homemade sushi.

mexican roll and fried rice

amazing1sm0.png

they look sloppy but tasted soo good.

amazing2mv8.png

beef/steak/chicken tacos

tacosms1.png

pasta with wine.

the meat balls have chopped parsley and garlic in them and are breaded with cheesy italian breading.

foooodpd0.png

and lasts nights meal

tatsuta age chicken with aki special sauce, and steak fried rice.

amazingkv4.png

panko breading is so delicious

tatsutaageyu2.png

:D

wayyy past due thus inappropriate for this thread i guess but fuck it- summer break munchies

2945548417_761a165f65.jpg

^five guys burger. tied for top three burger joints ever as far as im concerned

Fuck. Five guys knows how shit is done, especially love how they top off your bag with more fries so you know you're not getting jipped. I gotta say, I still prefer Blue 9 (shake shack a bit overrated to me). In and Out still #1 all around for me though.