its over

KING

there is a whole message board known as supertalk...

i am pretty sure amongst all of the forums in there you can talk about ...who skates more...whose stuff is cooler...what replica means...all manner of stuff

so stop fucking doing it in the waywt thread...

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha... actually, i took that pic last night before i saw king trying to do.... whatever hes trying to do with unskated decks.

so you randomly take a pic with a skateboard and call it a skateboard get used properly.okay

really, im not impressed. its the same as sb dunks that are not skated in... edited: you skate, but youre trying to pull cards that only you care about. if i want an deck as a piece of art im gonna get one from a friend, not something mass produced.

img2621do7.jpg

the discussion was about your replica tee and my supreme tee.a deck with that graphic is not off topic.plus if you ever saw that deck in real life youd know that its a fuckin 8.i only fuck with 7.75s

heres an example of another deck you cant skate

img2622ad5.jpg

thanks for the negative feddback cultpop(dont know how the fuck you became part of this discussion but)about ghost haunting me

while were still talking bout ghosts and shit an oldie but goodie

ghostna7.jpg

im posting this here because i dont want to shit up waywt anymore....

edit:thanks for the neg feedback cultpop (dont know how the fuck you ended up in the conversation,but) about ghost not liking me

well it is a public message board.

second, what i said is you will be haunted by the ghost of ian curtis, the deceased lead singer of joy division. you know, the band whose album cover is on your skateboard and supreme t.

saville merely adapted the graphic from a science textbook, the cambridge encyclopedia of astronomy, and the image was originally drawn with black lines on a white background (like cmf's).

the image represents exactly 100 successive pulses from the first pulsar discovered, PSR 1919+21 (often referred to in the context of this album by its older name, CP 1919). *

*paraphrased from wikipedia.

a good friend of mine actually has an og "bootleg" shirt from the late 70's.

I'm just so confused. Why do supreme wearing, hip hop skate guys care about joy division? It makes no sense. I was under the impression Joy Division didn't have any official tees so all of these are technically bootlegs, right? Joy Division makes good music. They really shouldn't be associated with oversized tees with a photo on them, and hundreds of skaters lining up around the block to get a new deck or shoes they won't use. Did all of these poseurs start listening to joy division because supreme officially said it was cool? I was just so confused by all the unknown pleasure tees showing up.

I wear band shirts because i like the band. My new rule is to try to stay away from new trendy bands i hear and stick with dead or defunct bands/artists. I had a few tshirts of groups i liked a couple years ago, but their music declined sharply, and somehow grew a fanbase with the new music. I can't wear shirts i don't fully support and not feel like a tool.

Wear are cult and cheap getting these unknown pleasure tees from? As long as ian wouldn't be offended, i wouldn't mind picking one up. A few weeks ago was a big nostalgic joy division listening spree. Me love them long time.

edit: That post calling that shirt a picasso made no sense. There are better album covers out there. When did joy division become popular again? Is it because every other modern band rips them off?

I just want to state publicly how much I hate 16-25 year old Supremebeasters that, when not skating, spend all day studying the cultural references that Supreme makes in order to not look like total jokes when people ask them about their shit.

I hate them worse than the kids who don't get the references, because at least those kids will be honest and say "I only got it 'cause it is Supreme".

What about saville? I've never really cared about who does what album art, but everyone is talking about it here. He did the album art for them and i think new order right? What does that have to do with my liking joy division? I'm not a big new order fan, but am i supposed to like seville more than ian curtis now? I honestly think i'm missing something. I didn't think he was ever in the band. Joy Division isn't my favorite band or anything so i might have missed something, but i was under the impression he just did the album art. Was saying i didn'nt mention saville an insult or just a statement? I'm really confused now.

Guest Airjamie

Oh shut the fuck up all of you. Everyone know joy divisions name has been slung through every last pile of shit in the fucking world. Need I remind you that, up until several years ago, they were still considered fucking GOTH? evidence: this fucking video

disgrace

supreme loving skaters wearing the design with no knowledge of the history of the graphic really doesnt bother me. i figure its a simulacrum, most people dont care about the religious iconography they wear either.

chronoaug cheep and cult got their tees from me.

i have a joy division unknown pleasures screen because i couldnt buy a jd tee (screen made many years before my internet addiction) i initially only printed tees for my self and friends but now i sell them. i made the screen sans font as i dont like words on clothes, this has worked to my financial advantage as most people buy them because "oh thats a pretty pattern"

sad old goth

tg

I just want to state publicly how much I hate 16-25 year old Supremebeasters that, when not skating, spend all day studying the cultural references that Supreme makes in order to not look like total jokes when people ask them about their shit.

I hate them worse than the kids who don't get the references, because at least those kids will be honest and say "I only got it 'cause it is Supreme".

Fuck...i wish i could rep you ever time you post.

well technically the supreme tee is also a replica. x:

What the fuck do you mean? Don't tell me my Supreme tees are knock offs. I spent way too much time at the queue to deserve this...

What the fuck do you mean? Don't tell me my Supreme tees are knock offs. I spent way too much time at the queue to deserve this...

Hey buddy. We're in AMERICA now! We call it a line here!:mad:

I rented Stroszek off netflix, but still haven't watched it yet. If i don't post again after this week, you all will know why.

Guest youngteam

i'm willing to bet 2 dollars that no one can listen to 'closer' in its entirety without wanting to kill themselves. that statment should be taken as a ringing endorsement, btw.

I'm just so confused. Why do supreme wearing, hip hop skate guys care about joy division? It makes no sense. QUOTE]

jebbia wants kids who wear supreme to be enlightened in culture and learn some shit and he does this by collaborating on a select items every season with artists he thinks fit the mold.will the "supreme wearing,hip hop skate guys" find more information about the artist is their choice but most do.i mean look at all of us on sf we need exact details on all the shit we wear.