its over

KING

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn i feel bad finding humor in this

:( look what you did

You know what we both have to do then, right?

What's the point of the mike tyson and kate moss tees? I really doubt the unknown pleasures tee was to "enlighten" the hip hoppers about joy division. Joy Division seems to be getting a second(or 3rd or 4th) wind lately with all the indie bands the past few years getting popular by ripping them off. How are lame pop culture references supposed to enlighten and teach kids things? Isn't this the reason people hate family guy, because it's just a bit "cool kids club" where simply by mentioning something nostalgic, people cream themselves?

I might be interested if jebbia came out with a tee with this on it:

n2005915369985098274jf6.jpg

Hell, i'm game if he comes out with a late antiquity/early middle ages collection. I'll be lining up around the block with you all and buy you a pizza. I'm not kidding either. I fucking love that time period. I'm gathering material to write a paper that hopefully i can get published. Too bad i won't be able to do any decent research till this summer. Donatio Constantini ftw!

jebbia wants kids who wear supreme to be enlightened in culture and learn some shit

jebbia doesn't want shit besides your cash. that's that. put your money into his registers.

the team behind putting cultural references on supreme tees do so because that's the shit they like, not because they're trying to educate their demographic on things they think they should know about, 'cause i guarantee that none of the dudes with their hands in supreme's designs give two shits as far as whether or not Andrew Chan who spent hours on line to cop knows what the squiggly lines on the shirt mean.

put it this way, a fashion spread in a magazine- do they work with a world-reknowned photographer because they want people to know about the photographer, or do they do it 'cause they're already down with the photographer? Terry Richardson shooting for the catalog, was that supposed to be a lesson too?

i guess Supreme makes skate accessories 'cause they want people to know about skating, not 'cause they're a skate brand...

jebbia doesn't want shit besides your cash. that's that. put your money into his registers.

the team behind putting cultural references on supreme tees do so because that's the shit they like, not because they're trying to educate their demographic on things they think they should know about, 'cause i guarantee that none of the dudes with their hands in supreme's designs give two shits as far as whether or not Andrew Chan who spent hours on line to cop knows what the squiggly lines on the shirt mean.

put it this way, a fashion spread in a magazine- do they work with a world-reknowned photographer because they want people to know about the photographer, or do they do it 'cause they're already down with the photographer? Terry Richardson shooting for the catalog, was that supposed to be a lesson too?

i guess Supreme makes skate accessories 'cause they want people to know about skating, not 'cause they're a skate brand...

yes,in the end he is in the business of making money.and your opinion is not completely false either but with that mindset you wouldnt be able to wear shit anymore.yeah i bet supreme designers sometimes get a design that they know will fuckin awesome and theyre like were gonna make mad cash and definatley get these kids too buy it or fool these kids to buy it.but same goes for fucking everything

king, i can't comprehend a fucking thing you're saying. are you by any chance mildly retarded?

no im mildly drunk.quit being a smart ass its in plain english..im just curious why you never post a getup but just go lurking dropping your stupid opinion

Jebbia better watch out. I'm out to enlighten the world

http://www.uberprints.com/

This site is awesome. I've just been playing with tshirt ideas for the past half our. You can get them on AA too if you're a road bike riding vegan.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KING viewpost.gif

jebbia wants kids who wear supreme to be enlightened in culture and learn some shit

ever heard of the death of the author...

haha.i may have been naive for saying that,but i was just trying to be positive.if i was to be a little more cynical i wouldnt be able to wear shit anymore.

im probably gonna get flamed to shit for this but really, i personally think majority of Supreme stuff isnt "design" ingenuity but more simply hype...

a lot of the shit is hype.same goes for anything but they do have some dope shit

Guest youngteam
no im mildly drunk.quit being a smart ass its in plain english..im just curious why you never post a getup but just go lurking dropping your stupid opinion

why i won't be posting any pics of my 'getup' any time soon:

1. you seem to be coming on to me.

2. i'm a grown-ass man.

i actually do think it's hypocritical to critique someone's 'getup' without actually posting any pics of your own 'getup' which is why, unlike jmatsu, i never fucking do it. i also never do it because it's gay and i don't give a fuck what any of you are wearing today.

WOW. TALK ABOUT DRINKING THE KOOL-AID...

geuu_01_img0216.jpg

WOW. TALK ABOUT DRINKING THE KOOL-AID...

geuu_01_img0216.jpg

bank.jpg

MANIK

ETERNAL

NIKE

the designers are put a pic kurt on a tee and you bought it.theyre like we can make an easy buck on this,i dont even have to use my fucking imagination.did you know kurt personally, were you buds? you think that you are fucking cool wearing that shirt just cause it has a pic of kurt.dont get me wring i think kurt was a great musician mollys lips is one of my favorites

see if we think like this, we wouldn't be able to wear anything anymore.yes to be honest a lot of this same shit happens with supreme and a lot of other clothing brands.but what other brands do you know of that will make a tee saying FUCK THA POLICE.thats why we continue to support these brands.

the designers are put a pic kurt on a tee and you bought it.theyre like we can make an easy buck on this,i dont even have to use my fucking imagination.did you know kurt personally, were you buds? you think that you are fucking cool wearing that shirt just cause it has a pic of kurt.dont get me wring i think kurt was a great musician mollys lips is one of my favorites

see if we think like this, we wouldn't be able to wear anything anymore.yes to be honest a lot of this same shit happens with supreme and a lot of other clothing brands.but what other brands do you know of that will make a tee saying FUCK THA POLICE.thats why we continue to support these brands.

JAMES JEBBIA WANTS YOU TO KILL YOUR PARENTS.

why i won't be posting any pics of my 'getup' any time soon:

1. you seem to be coming on to me.

2. i'm a grown-ass man.

i actually do think it's hypocritical to critique someone's 'getup' without actually posting any pics of your own 'getup' which is why, unlike jmatsu, i never fucking do it. i also never do it because it's gay and i don't give a fuck what any of you are wearing today.

1."you seem to be coming on to me" that was stupid

2.ya you are a grown ass man lurking talking shit.thats even worse.haha

jmatsu though has the fuckin verbal skills to keep people enertained.you dont

you don't give a fuck what any of you are wearing today.well then why do you post in waywt chat thread

i suddenly feel like i'm stuck in an elevator with the two stupidest morons on the face of the planet.

i entitled this thread its over.fucking past me.your stupid comments prevent this from happening.i think cultpop said it the best put a fucking fork in it

your a grown ass man like you said go back to bed with your wife or something

this shit was pretty entertaining for today.okay now im done.