those god damn filipinos.

red

Hahaha y'all mean to your maids.

When I visit my uncle(s) in the Phils, some of them have transvestite maids. Even worse is when they compliment me in a come-on type of way. :(

But that is what I love about Asia, maids! You can save so much time because maids help around the house. Plus the drivers!

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... so the f@ck what ......

fuck; why self-censor?

m'eh, i shouldn't feel ashamed explaining who she is to non-Asians though, because rich ppl of any color/race prolly exploit--i mean--hire mexicans, pilipina, etc domestics in the US or other non-Asian places.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You could probably get watusis at Chinatown somewhere. Don't know how to ask for it though.

Remind me again whaat sungka is...?

Nangka - or Jack fruit... I love it - peep the kids 'get up' in the background...

Im sorry but Filos are hectic at times when it comes down to dressing their children... tuck in your tee-shirt and wear your 'rubber shoes'!!hiroyuki_6nangka.jpg

my frnd in college did his thesis on gay men who go to japan as entertainers .. impersonating women .. apparently a lot of em end up wid japanese guys ....

very true...you have to admit Philippines is the home to the MOST BEAUTIFUL TRANSGENDERS...I think ASIAN trannies are much more attractive than white trannies...

Look at Harisu...Korean popstar

harisu_65.jpg

harisu.jpg

Love the sungka and that thing to deter mosquitos thing. :)

Katol, I think it's called. Maybe that's the brand …?

FYI the latest VICE mag has an article about Filipino Jails, focusing more on the BBRC and CPDRC prisons on the lovely island of Cebu.

I found this in youtube...The inmates performing one of their many 'dance' routines.

FYI the latest VICE mag has an article about Filipino Jails, focusing more on the BBRC and CPDRC prisons on the lovely island of Cebu.

Is this on their website as well?

I found this in youtube...The inmates performing one of their many 'dance' routines.

this is what happens when marijuana possession is a life sentence

• 2 weeks later...