PRPS

testconditions

They only restocked a few (larger) sizes. My understanding is that they're getting these again for Fall. This new fit has clearly been a boon for PRPS, so I can't conceive of why they'd stop making it, nor stores stop carrying it until the demand dies. If anything, they might even offer more expansive denim options; hopefully a heavier denim for Fall...

they restock it and soldout again

That was pretty fast then.

They only restocked a few (larger) sizes. My understanding is that they're getting these again for Fall. This new fit has clearly been a boon for PRPS, so I can't conceive of why they'd stop making it, nor stores stop carrying it until the demand dies. If anything, they might even offer more expansive denim options; hopefully a heavier denim for Fall...

Yeah, I'm helluva excited to see what they come up with this fall. It seems this "New Fit" may become a staple item; perhaps similar to the classic rinse.

I know their recent washes have been more instense.

http://newton-store.net/store/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=13&zenid=b1f74a163904ae0bbbfc42af0b790a39

Hopefully, come fall, they'll some more raw denim admist their current selection.

3 months or so of wear, probably a bit less cuz of the samurai competition. not too much going on, but you can start to see some fading. one hot soak. which turned my patch very dark. might do the cool route from here on out. picked up at deep sleep in philly over memorial day. everyone should add them to your picks of stores to check out. they're great people and are getting a ton of great stuff for the fall.

1107366722_6e69abcfa6.jpg

1107357788_60f1284caf_b.jpg

Those are starting to look good, Poly. I got to try on a pair of the raws at American Rag yesterday and I liked the fit and details. The half-lined back pockets are awesome too, and in terms of feel, the denim seemed very similar to Imperial denim. The $288 price tag was too steep for me though.

Awesome....I can't wait to break mine in. The impression I keep getting is that the denim is rather tough despite its weight.

i think everyone has gotten used to the coarse/slubby japanese denim. I forgot about how long it takes to get a good fade in tight weave denim like these and apc's. you never see any huge differnce until like 5 or 6 months.

hey poly I know you already took measurements, but can you possibly measure the thigh of your pair so I can get an idea of what size i would be...i got football thighs.

Also how have they stretched?

will get measurements tonight

• 2 weeks later...