sufu rehab.

red

if some one sees you post or if some one sees you logged on within that time period, that person posts it on this thread and everyone neg reps the hell out of the person in rehab.

this seems like a decent idea but i am assuming the influx of neg rep i would take being the superfuture snitch would not make it worth it.

Hello fellow supergays.

My name is Jeremy and I'm addicted to the future, superfuture.

I guess the first step to curing this addiction is to admit that you are addicted.

I spend more time on superfuture than I do when my girlfriend is here with me.

I was free this whole week so she slept over for about a week already and I have been on superfuture more than half the time she's been w/ me.

Sometimes she sits on my lap making me lie down in bed with her but I keep on telling her "Hold on." every minute or so while browing the latest threads in supertrash.

Also due to this forum, I am negative in cash.

Oh supergays which one of you can heal my sorrow?

damn red sorry to let it be known like that but looks like peeps are going to be looking at your posts in that forum too. Wait your not even going to see this post until 30 days suposedly.

i was thinking of the other other forum but looks like this is another one they found you on.

wow i just read a thread in that forum, crazy. that place is like the anti-superfuture, every brand thats looked down on here (D&G, A&F, Holister, Urban Outfitters is a god over there.) And aparantly Paris Hilton posts there.

check out the "Must Have's for fall" thread...

http://www.topicstyle.com/showthread.php?t=7296

favorites from the "must have fall 2007" thread. Looks like a lot of superfutures now have competition aparently they are all drooling over the "skinny" or "slim fit" is now cool look...are these guys another breed of hypebeasters? What would they be called?

"7)Denim:

Ive broken denim into 3 categories.

A)SLIM STRAIGHT--THE NEW MOVE IN MODERN DENIM. LOOKS LEAN AND UP-TO-DATE. (Trust me...it'll be two years before something else comes along in a denim fit)

B)SLIM BOOT-IF YOU HATE STRAIGHT LEGS (why would you) YOU CAN STILL GET THESE I GUESS LOL. STILL LOOK GOOD ON RIGHT PERSON.

C)SKINNY--THE EXTREME VERSION OF STRAIGHT LEG. ONLY ON THE RIGHT PERSON CAN THIS LOOK GOOD."

Hey lion, they're way ahead of the curve--they're predicting slim jeans as the new modern look. Fuck, we have a good TWO years before something else takse over.

Fuck fuck fuck. Gotta throw out all my bootcuts. Fuck.

"So I'm looking at getting a new car for this summer and then for all my time at college because my parents won't let me take my SUV so I'm really considering the Jaguar S-Type and the Volvo S60. I looked at other ones (BMW, Benz, etc) but I want a car that's classic looking and won't seem outdated in a couple years which is why I'm looking at a Volvo or Jag since they seem classic."

" I'm sort of hoping to keep the car for a really long time even though my parents plan on buying me a new Mercedes after college. I'm going to use it as a beater car so I want good classic styling and safety not sporty or fun."

"SUMMARY: Fashion for girls is all about being warm and covering up, but still looking hot for the men. Oh, girls, do something different to your hair. It will make you look mature, b/c it shows you're not afraid of change."

You mean wearing beat-to-shit trainers and dirty raw denims isn't going to hook me a MAN?? So much time wasted.

Shit, get me to UO and a hairdresser stat. Then lets go skiing.

hello. i am red. i am a sufu addict.

my time period is a month.

bye bye.

see you in 30 days or so.

hello. i am красный. i am a sufu addict.

my time period is a month.

bye bye.

see you in 30 days or so.

WHA? WHA? WHA? MATRIX ALERT.

• 2 weeks later...
"So I'm looking at getting a new car for this summer and then for all my time at college because my parents won't let me take my SUV so I'm really considering the Jaguar S-Type and the Volvo S60. I looked at other ones (BMW, Benz, etc) but I want a car that's classic looking and won't seem outdated in a couple years which is why I'm looking at a Volvo or Jag since they seem classic."

" I'm sort of hoping to keep the car for a really long time even though my parents plan on buying me a new Mercedes after college. I'm going to use it as a beater car so I want good classic styling and safety not sporty or fun."

lucky mothafuka