the wire

Just watched Ep. 9, it's definitely not going to be a happy ending, it's your typical Greek tragedy.

oh man am I looking forward to seeing this... sad to see that 59 is the second-to-last episode in what's probably been the best show on tv in YEARS...

...can't wait to see it tonight...

whats the point of a thread about the show if you don't talk about the show?

When I don't want to see spoilers about a show or movie...I don't read about it on the internet.

and if you couldn't tell kima was gonna speak out from ep8 then you must not really pay attention that well.

yes 60 is the last episode. I have a gut feeling that the fake serial killer is gonna get out and the illegal tap too and levy will be able to get everyone's case dropped, thats the only hope for chris.

Yo this 2nd to last ep. tonight was powerful shit. Seriously.

One thing I love about that show is the fact that characters seemingly long-forgotten always seem to be "around"...seeing Bunny, Namen and soon Prez popping up (when you know their stories are pretty much done) help sell the idea of the Wire universe. Obviously the Greek and crew...plus the song of Frank Sabotka protesting Carcetti a few eps ago...good seeing these characters appear again.

Damn the shit was crazy...my girl and I were stuck with wide eyes...probably one of the most intense eps of the whole series.

yes 60 is the last episode. I have a gut feeling that the fake serial killer is gonna get out and the illegal tap too and levy will be able to get everyone's case dropped, thats the only hope for chris.

You have a gut feeling huh? It's fucking spelled out! Also a copy cat killer is going to emerge, judging from the preview.