the wire

i rewatched the season one and i'm currently rewatching season two and it's still good. i watched the 101 episode many times and i didnt stuck as it was pretty slow but then you watch the second, the third...and you hardly can get out of it.

i'm disappointed because looking on the internet about the characters i think i know who bites the bullet on season three and i didnt wanna know it BEFORE seeing it.

Good read, DDML. But yeah, season 2 was my least favorite also.

Did anyone else catch the footage of Dominic West (McNulty) and Gbenga Akinnagbe (Chris Partlow) at the premier for the last season of the Sopranos? I did not expect West to have a full blown British accent ...

Good read, DDML. But yeah, season 2 was my least favorite also.

Did anyone else catch the footage of Dominic West (McNulty) and Gbenga Akinnagbe (Chris Partlow) at the premier for the last season of the Sopranos? I did not expect West to have a full blown British accent ...

shit! i didn't know dominic west was british! i guess that explains why his accent was so good in 300...

shit! i didn't know dominic west was british! i guess that explains why his accent was so good in 300...

when mcnulty gets angry or excited you can hear his accent coming through; it gets better after a few seasons, but once i noticed it, it became distracting

but hey, my british accent is pathetic

tut-tut!

when mcnulty gets angry or excited you can hear his accent coming through; it gets better after a few seasons, but once i noticed it, it became distracting

but hey, my british accent is pathetic

tut-tut!

remember when jude law's american accent used to be shitty? and colin farrell's american accent in phone booth sucked!

denzel had a horrible jamaican accent in that crappy movie he did in the 90s.

renée zellweger's was the worst though. my wife was watching the bridget jones and asked, "where does this movie take place?" "london." "how come she doesn't speak with a british accent?" "i don't know. maybe her character lived in the states a little."

my accents suck, so i shouldn't criticize.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...