the wire

Guest sousvide

I don't know if anyone listen to Little Brother around here, but on their new album Get Back. At the end of the first track, they have Marlo talking to that security guard after he steals the lollipops right infront of his face.

cheers for those hawkeye

i really hate namond now.

He is the least sympathetic but I can't help but feel for him as much as any of the kids, he is really the most vulnerable the least touched by tragedy the one that is all talk. That's the thing the show is best at proving that nothing happens as it is supposed to.

I remember reading something, right after season 4 ended, saying that Season 5 was going to be about (false) media and advertising or something. Does anyone remember this article? Or could they update us.

I don't remember reading that but I see how it could fit. Just conjecture really but I thought they would try to take everryone down the political corruption to the supply. I have a feeling the Greek will be back.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...