the wire

The Wire is incredible hasn't really caught on in Uk though. Idris Elba who plays Stringer Bell is also English but with a much more convincing accent. I read season 5 is the final one and it will be concluded with 2 feature length episodes sucks to have to wait til jan

The Wire is incredible hasn't really caught on in Uk though. Idris Elba who plays Stringer Bell is also English but with a much more convincing accent. I read season 5 is the final one and it will be concluded with 2 feature length episodes sucks to have to wait til jan

yeah, a real shame this is the real last season....

• 5 weeks later...
Is four on DVD?

Need to get caught up before 5 is out...

it's either coming out very soon or is already out, check amazon. but they've been having all the seasons on demand for comcast. I got a friend hooked on it and he's been watching every episode. He just finished the 2nd season and was ready to move on to the 3rd season, and they FINALLY put it on demand today. 4th season is coming in december. I'm rewatching every episode and have finally gotten to liking the 2nd season.

The Wire - The Complete Fourth Season (2005) Dec. 4

• 2 weeks later...
Kinda glad the previews don't show much from the actual season.

It's gotta be the last season .. they have to stop it while it's at the top.

well, david simon said he didn't know anymore angles to undertake. My friend's dad is the old editor of the B-more Sun, so he has a ton of friends in this season of the wire. Pretty crazy. David Simon said the only angle he felt he didn't tackle was the hispanic influence, but admitted he didn't know enough about the subject to do it. To fucking think, the 4th season wasn't even supposed to have been made. Did they start leaking it yet?

those previews are fucking amazing. After rewatching the 4th season on my ipod, I really have to admit I like marlo. Stringer was a bit too comical for my liking. Marlo being darker, is also much smarter...

Guest sousvide

I remember reading something, right after season 4 ended, saying that Season 5 was going to be about (false) media and advertising or something. Does anyone remember this article? Or could they update us.