FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

I just managed to get my hands on some 19cm Raws in size 27.

These, as everyone looking for them already knows, were very hard to come by.

Since a LOT of people have asked for them, and it took a lot of time and cost me a bit more to actually snag some pairs, I'm going to take offers over PM's.

sorry...but how do i order jeans from u... i need a raw black 19cm size 30..could i get a reply asap... thanks bro

I responded to your PM.

Just a few quick reminders:

I have 1 size 30, 1 size 32's and some 29's on hand right now, all raw indigo 19cms, that if they're all sold by Wednesday, someone will get $50 back.

I have size 27 indigo 19cm on hand, they're a bit more because I had to pay more to get them in. PM me if interested.

If you previously asked me for a size and I told you that DH was out of stock, for the most part, that is no longer the case. Just send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll send you an invoice. As soon as you pay, I will pick them up. 19cm and 21cm. Indigo, Black, washed, whatever. $340 for Raws, more obviously for washed.

And to answer a previous question, jeans usually do not go on sale at DH.

And don't forget, I have several Dior items for sale in my other thread, for far below retail. Second link in my signature.

Is this available to anyone? I just registered at superfuture..

Also is payment with paypal possible?

This offer is open to anyone. Google Checkout is preferred because with PayPal there is a higher fee, so I need to ask for more money. Signing up for Google Checkout takes about a minute, and it's really easy if you have a credit card. If not, PM me and we can discuss payment via PayPal.

hey I tried pming you, dunno if you got it,anyways can you get 29 21 cm indigos now?

let me know

thanks

Sorry, must have forgotten to reply. It's safe to assume that I can get any size right now.

Although I will mention again, if you want a 29 or 30 21cm, I'm selling some Marc Jacobs Natural Indigo jeans for less, and they have more or less the same cut (and same hem).

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=22729

If not, just PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you an invoice.

Just a reminder, you have until Wednesday to buy either sz 29, 30 or 32 19cm Jeans and quality for a randomly selected $50 refund.

And, I have one sz 27 19cm Indigo left.

Hi. Just wondering if you have and sz27 or 28 raw (indigo or black)? VERY interested in purchasing a pair.

how much would that total inc shipping to UK??

Thanks!

edit: 19cm

I have 27 19cm Indigos, I'll PM you right now.

Sorry grapist...just wondering when my jeans will arrive... could i get a reply asap...and if u haven send the jeans yet could i request a change from size 30 to size 28 black raw jeans...

Just incase...I have just send u the reciept of my purchase... just cant wait for my jeans to arrive..

I haven't shipped them yet, so I'll try to make the change.

Does anyone know the exact rise on 19cms?

On a 31 it should be 10.25

A 28 is 9.5, and a 29 is 9.75, and a 30 is 10" ...

hey i pmed you earlier please get back to me

thanks

Sorry, PM'ed you back.

^ same here. sorry i took a while to send you my email, though.

Just sent you an invoice, sorry about that.

Sending out the size 30 indigos will take a few days longer than i anticipated, I had them ordered in when Dior sold out, and FedEx is taking longer than expected. Sorry guys :(

If these invoices are paid up, if one more 29 and the 32 19cm Indigos are both sold (or at least I get a PM claiming them with an e-mail address to send the invoice) by tonight, someone will get $50!

Any idea when those black 31s will ship?

Probably tomorrow, I need to pick them up first!

just a reminder, in case your forget, i pmed u back and am ready to pay.

PM'ed

please PM me I'd like to purchase a pair of raw indigos 21cm size 28.. thanks!

Just send me a PM with your e-mail address

Grapist: I forgot to ask, what shipping service do you use? I know you mentioned USPS Global Priority for international orders, and so I assume it's Priority for the US too, but I just wanted to make sure.

UPS and FedEx can be a bit sketchy in my building (i.e. occasionally leaving packages in the hallway outside the door, no signature), so I thought I'd get a heads up.

I still haven't received an email, unless you mean the google checkout receipt- did mine ship today?

Kinda embarrassed to say this, but I intended to take a little nap at 1pm, wake up at 3 or 4 and get to the post office by 6pm. I woke up at 7:30 :(. It's going to ship tomorrow morning, I requested Carrier Pickup for it.

I now have sz 27 Black Raw 19cms.

So as of right now I've got in Indigo: 27, 28, 29, 30 and 32 in 19cm MIJ.

Black: 27 19cm.

If bloodthornniners and mgatx don't pay their invoices, I guess I have their sz 28 21cms in Indigo and Black available as well.

Most other sizes are available, but these jeans I have on hand, so they'll ship immediately.