FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

Grapist-

I realize that post was asking for a ton of information, and I can just call DH for most of it, but if there's any chance you could measure the inside dimensions of that bag you have I would really appreciate it. Thanks

It's about 11.5 inches. I don't think you can fit a laptop in there. The larger bag, which is 680, should fit a small laptop. Also, Dior and the other stockists are out of the smaller bag, I did pick up the last of the larger bags in case you wanted it :).

when does the fall/winter season officially start?

It kind of already started, Dior has got a great deal of the F/W in stock already, and is going fast. They've got some nice looking Black Raws with Silver Selvedge. Personally, I unloaded my black raws in favor of these new ones. I like the look a lot better. MIJ, 19cm, and all of that.

Hi TheGrapist

Hope you can send my package on This monday. I will go to travel abroad on July 5. So I can wear 'em over there.

Thanks

In case you didn't get the e-mails, they were shipped out on Monday.

Just some quick updates: I have one pair (the last of them, actually) each of the Grey Raw in 19cm and 21cm, size 28. I also have two pairs of sz 28 and 29 Blue Raw Waxed jeans. Also, I have a pair of Black Silver Selvedge Raw. Unlike the Blue Selvedge's from F/W 07, this pair is 19cm, and actually looks different (and in my opinion, better) than the regular black raws. I also have some pairs of Under My Car and Used Claw jeans as well. I'll post some of what I've got tomorrow.

Just some quick updates: I have one pair (the last of them, actually) each of the Grey Raw in 19cm and 21cm, size 28. I also have two pairs of sz 28 and 29 Blue Raw Waxed jeans. Also, I have a pair of Black Silver Selvedge Raw. Unlike the Blue Selvedge's from F/W 07, this pair is 19cm, and actually looks different (and in my opinion, better) than the regular black raws. I also have some pairs of Under My Car and Used Claw jeans as well. I'll post some of what I've got tomorrow.

So are you not able to get anymore greys in, in any other sizes?

It's about 11.5 inches. I don't think you can fit a laptop in there. The larger bag, which is 680, should fit a small laptop. Also, Dior and the other stockists are out of the smaller bag, I did pick up the last of the larger bags in case you wanted it :).

Sorry for not getting back with you sooner on this, I haven't checked this thread in a while. I actually found the larger bag on Ebay for $200 NWT, and it fits my MBP like a glove. Thanks, though! Hope there's no problem returning / selling the one you picked up.

Any possibility of being able to grab a pair of size 27 or 28 black silver selvage jeans? I'm also looking for a slim-black tie, but I may be able to find that elsewhere.

Hit me back via post or PM; whatever works best for you.

Hopefully will still able able to get them. I'm not sure if they still have 27's, but 28's should still be available.

How much are the the silver selvage diors? Do they have any in an indigo or is it just black?

They'd be $495 shipped. Only available in black this season (and they look different than the regular black raws). They were available in indigo for F/W 06

Also, there are"waxed raw Indigo and Black jeans available as well. (They're not really covered in wax, but polyurethane, but this is the same coating that Dior has been using since they first produced waxed jeans).