FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

I got my pair today. Took about 5 days international over the Easter weekend, so they came much sooner than I expected. Excellent person to deal with. I am very happy. Thanks, The Grapist.

I already am saving for a pair of black 21's now!

grapist is cool, but ^^ USPS is much faster than UPS as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah I've always been pretty unimpressed with UPS, as well as with FedEx and DHS. The only downside to USPS is that they're generally understaffed on location, so you end up waiting in line for 15-20 minutes, and of course the "tracking" is a joke. But otherwise, much quicker and far more professional.

Jeans arrived today (despite USPS never updating their location, the fuckers). Thanks, Grapist, another good transaction.

That's the downside with USPS. Unless you pay extra for Express (which can range from $10 in the US to $40 in certain parts of the world for a small package), they never update the tracking, just that it exists. However, with Priority, 90% of the time it's a day or two slower than Express.

Will the stores be carrying 26(black or indigo) regularly ever? I've heard the rumors but I figure if anybody knows for sure it would be you. I have the black italians and I'm happy with them, someday i might want a pair from japan though.

No idea, there was some talk that it might happen, but there is no real certain word right now. All I do know is that next season there will be more 27's stocked.

Also, if you wear 26 in Italians, you MIGHT be good with 27's in Japanese, as they are slimmer in the leg, and do not stretch as much as the Italians.

No idea, there was some talk that it might happen, but there is no real certain word right now. All I do know is that next season there will be more 27's stocked.

Also, if you wear 26 in Italians, you MIGHT be good with 27's in Japanese, as they are slimmer in the leg, and do not stretch as much as the Italians.

Well the only really reason I'd get the MIJ is because of how loose the legs of my italians are, I'll keep that in mind though.

i'm sorry just to ask you, when u do the shipping, do you just ship the denim over ? or you ship the whole denim plus the packaging over ???

As I've said before in the thread, just the denim. If I send the packaging with the jeans overseas, customs will KNOW that they're expensive and charge a great deal of duty.

just wondering did you randomly select one of your buyers and give them 50 dollars yet?

I said that I'd give out the $50 if all of the jeans I listed were sold by a given date. That didn't happen, during the two weeks not a single person bought any of the 29's, (not to mention that I have a 30 and a 32 left).