FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

i would like to know the price of blue crewmarks and 08 under my car,

thanks

595 and 565 respectively, a discount if you get both at the same time.

Can you get the indigo silver selvages?....in a size 33? How much would they cost?

Yes, they're $470.

Both of you can send me a PM with your email address and what size you want and I can send you invoices, my next pick up is tomorrow anyways, so I can ship them out very quickly.

Some sizes are still available, the size he wanted is a 40, and it will be in soon but I'm not sure when. The more common sizes are currently available.

Come on man! I've been waiting forever for my sneakers. I paid you on 25th of february.

You'll have to give me a refund if you think they wont be in any time soon and I'll just order from the store.

Kinda rude to only reply to people who places orders.

Come on man! I've been waiting forever for my sneakers. I paid you on 25th of february.

You'll have to give me a refund if you think they wont be in any time soon and I'll just order from the store.

Kinda rude to only reply to people who places orders.

i agree with you dude. placed my orders for some black raws on 31 march and still no words on them? anyway i think your not being a responsible seller just by seeing how quickly you reply people who wants to make new orders and ignoring the rest of our enquiries when we are the ones who have already paid.

i agree with you dude. placed my orders for some black raws on 31 march and still no words on them? anyway i think your not being a responsible seller just by seeing how quickly you reply people who wants to make new orders and ignoring the rest of our enquiries when we are the ones who have already paid.

I actually intend to buy from this guy but judging from your experience I'm having second thoughts. So did he get back to you in the end?

I did not see boyabouttown's post when it was first posted, it's pretty easy to missing new posts when the forums are constantly hanging, so I don't see all of my new threads in my User Control Panel. And once I saw the posts I missed, I thought I would kill two birds with one stone by saying that his shoes were coming in soon, but other sizes were available.

And with sylk's order, like everyone else with size 27 orders, I had said in PMs and in this thread that there was a first come, first shipped wait list, and I'm constantly waiting for more 27's to come in. Some had waited quite a bit, and patiently, for their jeans, but they did get them as soon as I had them in.

And with sylk's order, like everyone else with size 27 orders, I had said in PMs and in this thread that there was a first come, first shipped wait list, and I'm constantly waiting for more 27's to come in. Some had waited quite a bit, and patiently, for their jeans, but they did get them as soon as I had them in.

sorry but i dont recall you replying any of my PMs except for the one where you took my orders. anyway not hating or whatever but yeah i think you should keep us updated. anyhow how long would the 27's roughly take to come? is it possible if, if the 27's wont be coming anytime soon to switch them up with some 26's since you said you had stock?

i am actually looking for indigos.

a little off topic, but,

actually, my other jeans fit nicely on a 14.5" waist, and that corresponds to a size 27 in DH raws. I'm sizing down just in case, and for a tighter, nicer fit. should i go for a size down or true to size and go for 27 and do a hot initial soak? ideas? 27s are a little easier to find compared to 26s, right?

I actually will no longer have to special order 26's, I made some arrangements with Dior and they will be ordering 26's specially for me ( meaning you guys). The price

for jeans are now $385 shipped, as the price for the jeans have gone up slightly, as did the rates for usps. It won't be a lot of 26's, but its better than the 1 indigo and 2 blacks this season.

27s in black and blue are slowly coming in. Every Friday they get new jeans, hopefully tomorrow they will have them in for me, most likely at least one black because there is one guy that's been waiting a while and I want to make sure he gets his ASAP.

I do have black 29 19cm available. Just pm me your email address.

As for the slow responses, its been kind of hard the past week or so with the forums constantly timing out, but it seems like its all good now.

The 26's might start coming in soon even this season, since the last pair of 26's in black that I got came in from the store. Unless there's another price increase (which if there is, shouldn't be more than $10, blame the weak dollar), it should be $385 shipped.

You can pre-order now for the 26's, since it's a first come first serve basis, and there's nobody officially on line for the 26's right now, 27's is a different story.