FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

Soon 3 months has gone by since I ordered my indigo MIJ's. Are you sure that you are going to get them?

:(

Well, I picked a bunch of 27's today, and another 26, so I'm fairly certain I'm getting them :P.

Naturally, the first ones to pay are going to be the first ones to get them. I wasn't able to pick them all up at once because there's a daily limit on my credit card, so I'm going to be spending the next few days making some trips and picking up everyone's jeans.

Well, I picked a bunch of 27's today, and another 26, so I'm fairly certain I'm getting them :P.

Naturally, the first ones to pay are going to be the first ones to get them. I wasn't able to pick them all up at once because there's a daily limit on my credit card, so I'm going to be spending the next few days making some trips and picking up everyone's jeans.

YEEEEEEEY :D

I must have been one of the first to pay. :cool: Express shipping for me right?

I can ship them together once the jeans come in, and that way I can make it Express shipping and maybe a little cheaper. :)

ok, but ship the jeans first then. I can't wait another day now ;)

That'll mean it'll cost a little bit more to ship the shoes since the price was for combined shipping. If that's cool with you, the jeans will go out first thing in the morning.

Will there be any MII 19cm Brown Jeans and how muci will it be

You mean brown denim? Don't think I've seen them in stores for a while, if ever.

I did respond to your PM about a pair of Dauphins. I have a pair in size 28, and that's it, no other sizes unless they ever get reissued.

About $15 or 20 (it's actually because I'd ship the jeans separate and I priced them so that they'd ship together, and factored in a reduced price for the shoes).

Although didn't I already pay the higher price? I thought this was for Express shipping:

Do you think you can get them for me? And how much would they cost me?

Thanks in advance!

I can, I believe they're 560 to 575 shipped.

I paid $575

You paid $570 for the shoes and $378 for the jeans, and I said I'd ship them both express because I combined the prices you paid for shipping on both and intended to ship them in one package, shipping them separately, via express, is going cost more.

Sorry, don't know what I was thinking. Of course it will be more to ship seperately.

I'll pay an extra $15 and you'll ship them out tomorrow?

Thanks a lot! Can't wait to get them :D

EDIT: Send invoice to [email protected]

thanks

am i in one of those? please tell me i am i cant wait!!!

Fuck it, who am I kidding, they're never going to have a Black 27 again.

How much are 19cm Under My Cars and 19cm Radioactives?

I could give you the difference if one of those are in stock (s28 for washed models iirc)

The Under My Cars are 565, the radioactives are like 700. The UMCS are definitely still available, not sure about the radioactives.

The black 27 raws should be in soon though, this week more indigo 27's came in.

Any word on if my jeans have been sent out, or procured yet?

Got yours this weekend, they're shipping in the morning.