grime post future dub funky step step dom dom dom dom

FELiS

That Sepalcure is nice.

I'm digging some of the new Martyn. Not too concerned that it's not ground breaking. I read that he didn't intend it to be "martyin style", but more of a music for the party people type album.

The Rustie isn't really my thing.

I'm digging the new Hotflush Podcast featuring Arkist.

http://www.hotflushrecordings.com/download.html

hfPodcast017.jpg

BTW, yea! The "Next Katamari"? They just opened Glitch up for public accounts 2 days ago. One of the developers is the guy behind Katamari. It's a browser based collaborative 2D world building MMO. I joined, but they haven't sent me my activation email yet. They're swamped with signups. www.glitch.com

Rustie isn't on the soundtrack. :P

the thing with blawan, is that he's rinsing the fuck out of his metallic percussiony shits (i don't know anything about music, but you know what i mean) - it sounds really good, don't get me wrong, but inevitably he's gonna have to move on and i bet he'll try to craft fuller soundscapes and end up being mediocre and shit.

it's the normal pattern tho innit guys?

the thing with blawan, is that he's rinsing the fuck out of his metallic percussiony shits (i don't know anything about music, but you know what i mean) - it sounds really good, don't get me wrong, but inevitably he's gonna have to move on and i bet he'll try to craft fuller soundscapes and end up being mediocre and shit.

it's the normal pattern tho innit guys?

pQD-dXfHrvk

girl unit was huge... I got it right when the claw started. No idea what that track was tho. All my iPhone vids came out shitty

the claw was interesting. didn't think i would enjoy girl unit as much as i did. definitely the highlight for me last night.

Caught Bok Bok, Girl Unit and Kingdom in Seattle on Thursday night for the Night Slugs showcase at Decibel fest. In terms of sets for me the show went Girl Unit>Bok Bok>Kingdom, but the highlight of the evening was watching Bok Bok b2b Girl Unit b2b Kingdom to close out the evening.

Egyptrixx last night tho was unbelievable. His music is so heavy, but in the best kind of way and with a proper sound system it really does sound unbelievably better. He's prolly been the highlight of the whole fest for me and his set was only 45min long. btw listening to "Liberation Front" over some Funktion One speakers is something that everyone in this thread needs to experience at least once in their lives.

Kyle Hall also smashed it. I chose to see him over Martyn, because I felt like otherwise it would have just been bass music overload for me this weekend. Kyle Hall's sets are so soulful and groovy. Dude is the man.

Seeing Machinedrum tonight and dBridge tomorrow night to close out the fest. Also going to see Chateau Flight after Machinedrum this evening for those of you that are into deep house.

Caught Bok Bok, Girl Unit and Kingdom in Seattle on Thursday night for the Night Slugs showcase at Decibel fest. In terms of sets for me the show went Girl Unit>Bok Bok>Kingdom, but the highlight of the evening was watching Bok Bok b2b Girl Unit b2b Kingdom to close out the evening.

Egyptrixx last night tho was unbelievable. His music is so heavy, but in the best kind of way and with a proper sound system it really does sound unbelievably better. He's prolly been the highlight of the whole fest for me and his set was only 45min long. btw listening to "Liberation Front" over some Funktion One speakers is something that everyone in this thread needs to experience at least once in their lives.

Kyle Hall also smashed it. I chose to see him over Martyn, because I felt like otherwise it would have just been bass music overload for me this weekend. Kyle Hall's sets are so soulful and groovy. Dude is the man.

Seeing Machinedrum tonight and dBridge tomorrow night to close out the fest. Also going to see Chateau Flight after Machinedrum this evening for those of you that are into deep house.

i hate u, wish i still lived up there

id love to see kyle hall..

girl unit has gotten LOADS better at djing over the last year and a half. first few mixes he put out needed some work