grime post future dub funky step step dom dom dom dom

FELiS

This compilation that Adult Swim put out is actually pretty awesome.

http://www.adultswim.com/promos/201109_unclassified/index.html

They were shooting the Pinch interview party footage at the show here last weekend. The spot in the video when everyone yells and pinch throws up his hands is when the sound system overloaded and went out for a few minutes. Hah.

hmmn, this isn't as good as i'd hoped.

martyn used to have a distinctive sound, something commendable in the saturated field of progressive urban bass dance (another one of my masterpieces) music.

it's gone in this album, if i listened to this blindly, i wouldn't know who made it. I'm all for artistic expansion, or evolution in work, but I think this release aims more towards generic than his previous work...

Excited to listen to the Martyn tonight. Feel U EP definitely a winner as mentioned above. Scuba DJ KiCKS was alright. Not really feeling the Rustie at all. Don't understand the people (not here) claiming it's their AOTY. Not even close.

This surprised me:

61185.jpg

I'm usually not even a fan of Dro Carey, but this is what's up. Recommend everybody here give it a listen.

Excited to listen to the Martyn tonight. Feel U EP definitely a winner as mentioned above. Scuba DJ KiCKS was alright. Not really feeling the Rustie at all. Don't understand the people (not here) claiming it's their AOTY. Not even close.

This surprised me:

61185.jpg

I'm usually not even a fan of Dro Carey, but this is what's up. Recommend everybody here give it a listen.

mag taLking about viadrina's ep being being heavy. U right about the dro Carey tho

Anyway I see what u saying about the martyn mag but I was expecting this given that preview ep he put out last month. I like it, for different reasons than his 3024 lp