grime post future dub funky step step dom dom dom dom

FELiS

yeah its good . trance vibes, but nice house

did u listen to shinchronos mix? what u think of it in that context. the tracks he surrounded it with seem like ur thing

In the context of George FitzGerald's RA mix it sounds great, but man as stand alone tracks I really don't like this new release from Scuba, especially after releasing Triangulation last year, which I still listen to on the reg.

never is a really good track imo, not too sure about the other two yet. producers have been incorporating acid elements more prominently lately, so I think it's expected that 90's shit like trance is coming back to the scene (Araabmuzik, Dipset Trance) . i doubt we'll see a happy hardcore crossover anytime soon tho lol

nice Aeros, if you play Toronto sometime i'd go for sure. have fun dude!

Haha thanks wrong_move. Unfortunately I'm just promoting the show through my blog, but if I end up promoting any shows in TO i'll be sure to let you know.

BTW did u end up catching the Jacques Greene and Lunice show at Wrongbar last weekend?? I heard that it went off.