Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

sorry for a noob question, but can someone explain to me the meaning of the "they hate us, we hate them" supreme tee? i don't understand the reference and would appreciate enlightenment. some dude working at kicks/hi was wearing it and couldn't even explain it to me. lol thanks!

Black Flag - Police Story off of Damaged

and the deny everything shirt is circle jerks - deny everything

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks you guys. Ya I saw his listing before he just doesn't have the colorway im looking for. If anyone can stop by supreme and grab one pm me please if not il just go through dark.

I like how supreme drops punk and jazz/rap/rnb referenced shirts simultaniously. Bridging the gaps

it's probably a by-product of / throwback to the 80s nyc underground - mudd club, danceteria, etc when there was supposedly all these kids from different scenes mixing it up at the same place. not really sure how true it was but it makes a nice story for the kids.

mishka also drops a lot of references to hardcore in their designs but imo they go a little overboard in their designs. the dial m shirt was a classic though.

Hypebeast is about to steal those.

also, There better not be hype around these, they are not hype worthy. If I see a loser in a miles tee, they need a swift kick

for real, i have a feeling too many of the kids who will buy the miles tee never even listened to his music and are just buying it because of so-called hype. thus the puppets/puppetmaster tee... its a sign of the times..

for real, i have a feeling too many of the kids who will buy the miles tee never even listened to his music and are just buying it because of so-called hype. thus the puppets/puppetmaster tee... its a sign of the times..

what about the bad brains tee a while back? That was just a straight up black and white photograph, and I wonder how many people who owned the shirt had heard "I against I" or the self titled record, or know who they are at all? With the miles tee, there's at least more of a design element incorporated, and the graphic just simply looks good.

^yea i know, i shouldnt have said that a lot of people are gonna buy it just because of hype. there's gonna be both customers who appreciate certain pieces at a deeper meaningful level and also customers who simply like how the shit looks, and i agree theres nothing wrong with that. i guess i just got a little sensitive when i imagined hype killing that tee because i'm a long time listener of MD's work.

im sure half of you saying you listen to miles davis, dont even have his songs in your ipod and by theory a anti hypebeast is stilla hypebeast if you keep your t shirt deadstock you ra hypebeast if you buy shoes and dont rock them your hypebeast buy shit to wear, not to savor.

if your a fan, of skateborading, nyc, early 90 and 80s life style then your free to wear supreme without anybody calling you out

at least he admits it. that's gotta count for somethin

exactly...so much unnecessary fronting. so what if someone doesn't give a fuck about music and shit...he still deserves a cool t-shirt.