Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a line yet?

While walking to work, stopped by and looked in store....did not see any tees out on the shelves.

One kid in line 9.10 am, 2 random kids across street chillin, few dudes in van parked in front. Surprise no resellers in line yet.....

headed down there in few, I got those who PM'ed me so no worries...

Peace

supreme needs to do "unannounced" drops more often.

i stopped by on my lunch break and strolled right in. place was almost empty aside from a few azns loading up on gear. i picked up a black miles tee and a purple/green deny everything (like the one here, http://www.hypebeast.com/2007/06/supreme-3rd-tees/ - i'm probably going to sell it, i realized i didn't really want it as i was on the subway back to work - should've picked up the showbiz tee in hindsight)

happy hunting.

honeyee translation:

Not only the box logograph which adapts, collaboration and the impressive graphics which release were done in every season and even in the T shirt remain many in history were offered, <Supreme>. Regarding the up-to-date work which becomes this season last delivery, it has become line-up of the completeness where their [kurieiteibitei] are utilized freely.

Even boldly the skating brand of the thing and Canada & Vancouver where the face of master [mairusu] [deivuisu] of the jazz boundary is printed <SKULL SKATES> with collaboration, the graphics which even in addition obtains inspiration from hip hop culture of nineties beginnings and the artistic photoprint etc which uses the puppet doll.

The core of the skateboard which is the backbone the part although keeping, the [ku] you look at various cultures with individual point of view and take, you materialize with the graphics where the item is good. It is not <Supreme> of blurring you probably can call the items where world view is expressed beautifully.

the tee with DONGS on is real wack in person, looks like something obey or zoo york would doto make it worse its 34 dollars. rat tee are throwed in light colors. The rest are only good in black. Miles in red and green were gross.SMH at u guys being forced by supreme workers to buy the deny anything in any color accept black, the grey ones are nasty.

If you still want miles in black get their cuz those are moving fast.

Everything is still there and good.

Puppet

Miles

and the others are $28

The Skull Skate tees are $34.

No rush yet...

Went in at like 1:20, everyone pretty slow...no worries.

does anybody pick up supreme shirts for themselves anymore?

I do. haha well I keep some and sell others..so I'm not that innocent.

What boxcaps were still in stock? How do those marbelized ones look in person? NYC Store.

there were a bunch of marbled caps (they all looked pretty beat), and a few (like, 3) of the plaids. there were bunch of new eras; the wool NY's (who in NYC would ever buy a wool hat for the summer?), the Enemy hat, and some new box logo new era. beanies out the ass.