Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Westside...I wanted dibs on Eastcoast pickups

Hey, you can try, but Darkanimal does pickups too so the pickins are thin.

Also it's not exactly a great business to be in, moneywise. Really, I'm doing it because I 1) need the cash for drugs, and 2) felt like I was wasting time whenever I relaxed.

I'm a workaholic, what can I do?

i bet every supreme whore is now downloading miles davis off e-mule and thinking it is super cool because supreme made a t-shirt about him and that he "is" a genius because of it, and will be eagerly awaiting his "next" album. ah!

you know it. haha. i do want it though.

Looked like Supreme still had the quilted leather blazers when I was there yesterday.

Some kid asked for a pair, but was denied right before another person was given a pair that was "on hold for him."

I kind of felt bad for the kid, but he was there with his mom, what do you expect?

Didn't see any new stock other than the Syndicate half cabs (which are dope).

quick question... do watermarks on the backside of the tag vary from season to season? i have one that says SUP2005T. it's the "they hate us, we hate them" tee. is this the right watermark for the shirt? sorry, i don't know how to load pictures yet... working on it... i figured all the supreme heads would know right away for legitimacy :)

since that shirt came out last year, I don't know why it would have a 2005 watermark. Thats suspicious to me. But then again I don't own that shirt.
Supreme fucks up watermarks frequently. I've had tees in the past that say the wrong year on the watermark. (that were bought straight from the store.)

Supreme fucks up watermarks frequently. I've had tees in the past that say the wrong year on the watermark. (that were bought straight from the store.)
since that shirt came out last year, I don't know why it would have a 2005 watermark. Thats suspicious to me. But then again I don't own that shirt.

so then is this one a legit auction...?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190123925688

I'll go even a lil further and say they always fuck up the watermarks.

all my 2004 has sup2003t on the label, most 2006, 2007 has either sup2005t or just supreme watermarks on. and I got all my tees from supreme LA..

watermarks aren't really the best way to tell fakes from legit for supreme tees.

I think the best way to tell is by looking at the registerition circle next to the box logo on the label. if the legs aren't touching the circle, there's a good chance it's fake.

Made a stop in today.

They still have Joe Cool shirts but in XL's. Not the boxlogo though.

Mesh and regular tank tops in L and XL's.

They have a good variation of boxcaps and some fitteds as well.

Not Blazers or Quilted Chukkas.

I saw a couple varsity sweaters and the Phase II shirts, but they were 70 dollars.

Saw some headbands etc etc.

Made a stop in today.

They still have Joe Cool shirts but in XL's. Not the boxlogo though.

Mesh and regular tank tops in L and XL's.

They have a good variation of boxcaps and some fitteds as well.

Not Blazers or Quilted Chukkas.

I saw a couple varsity sweaters and the Phase II shirts, but they were 70 dollars.

Saw some headbands etc etc.

It'd be a good idea to mention which supreme you were at man, haha.

I actually just got back from Supreme LA. Like the NY store, there are some JoeCool/ Snoop Dogg/ Whatever Tees still available. I didn't check the sizes but there is a good amount of the Last Supper ones and another design as well.

Camo box caps, new plaid-vented caps, box new eras in 4 colors ($60) available....and the new Wes Syndicates (which was my reason for going). The authentics came out to $70 after tax. Syndicate half cabs in too.

Yup.

Anyone selling one of those silk herringbone box caps? I saw them in the nyc store, didnt buy one, then came back like two days later and they were all gone. Are there any left in the LA store? Btw, I stopped by the nyc store today and the employees were wearing the miles davis tee, it looks sick and the guy at the register told me it should be on shelves next week.