Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last few updates on the Supreme site were mostly the same week as the drop, if theres nothing up by Tuesday I'll be curious though.

Heard one of the T's is going to be a Slick Rick collabo.

slick rick tee shouldn't be until next spring or fall. i've seen 3 of the tees thus far. the miles has been the best looking.

I am looking for Supreme backpack, preferably a Scatterweave bookbag in any color.

supremebackpack.jpg

Drop me a PM if your selling one!

I have the laptop case OMC used to have...which I will be listing for sale soon. Only a slight markup over his price.

Edit: you know what, I'll charge exactly the same price he charged me: $140 shipped CONUS.

also, i havent seen all of the tees that are being released this week.

apparently, the latest issue of SMART has a one-page feature on the new tees but i dont subscribe to smart anymore so i dont know what the deal is.

i'm hoping to swing by on my lunch break... were the lines bad when the winter '06 tee's dropped? (locked up, oath, etc...)

Get there before opening if you want a Box T, but the rest probably won't sell out unless theres something that looks sick in a particular colorway, like the white/red NWO shirts.

Probably going to get there 10:30'ish just to scope out the place.