Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know i am trying to make a venn diagram and it isn't working

haha nice, I've been working for the past 3 years on a logic proof regarding this very issue and I feel like I'm close to making a breakthrough!

Is this what happens between Supreme annoucements?

don't mean this to be offensive but you spelled his name wrong too. it's pushead, not pushhead. pus like the stuff that oozes out of wounds.

LOL no u asshole i wasn't trying to spell his name. Wow come on bro i know u ant tryin to cut ass over the internet.

gee I wonder where he came up with the pushhead name? maybe the sb dunk it was funny how many people never knew who he was, how to pronounce his name or even spell his name. Now sell me that deny everything shirt!

and wo wooo buddy slow down i'm not selling non of my stuff its just that all my tag name from iss nt nikesb.or and ebay are on the same paper. I don't want people stealing my pics cuz on time i saw a person using my pics, so i tag all my shit

me and my brother went down from boston last night got in around 2 am, skated all morning, and then posted up in line. Hatful of Hallow, we were those 2 random kids across the street, were you the dude in the blazers? i copped in large miles, purple deny everything, i think it looks fresh, puppets in white, and showbiz in mint.my bro copped in medium blue miles, grey deny everything, and yellow biz tee. the place wasn't too busy, i would expect plenty of shirts will be available, i wouldnt expect crazy resale prices.

me and my brother went down from boston last night got in around 2 am, skated all morning, and then posted up in line. Hatful of Hallow, we were those 2 random kids across the street, were you the dude in the blazers? i copped in large miles, purple deny everything, i think it looks fresh, puppets in white, and showbiz in mint.my bro copped in medium blue miles, grey deny everything, and yellow biz tee. the place wasn't too busy, i would expect plenty of shirts will be available, i wouldnt expect crazy resale prices.

Ha, yeah that was me...how random :cool: Where you guys there before that kid at the door ?

No doubt on the tees, gotta get the sleeper puppets in white.

picked up a few today around noon. Ran into Termite_zee which was great, super friendly guy. They had a bunch of tees everywhere but I just grabbed the Mediums that I saw available, didnt feel like hassling the employees who were already busy enough with other people's shit.

Remember guys, when they say sold out, they most often mean of their particular batch of tees put out that day.

you're taking your life into your own hands with the fung wah.

btw the rat target is alright by me, prolly my 2nd fave of the batch. then again i loved the lupa shirt, gotta march to the beat of your own drummer you know?

anyway, i do rock the headbands but only on the tennis court. the problem is the box logo is so long it inhibits the natural stretch of the fabric. but it's worth it for the wtf looks from everyone else.

gee I wonder where he came up with the pushhead name? maybe the sb dunk it was funny how many people never knew who he was, how to pronounce his name or even spell his name. Now sell me that deny everything shirt!

errr.. i believe its "pushead"

Out of curiosity, how do the prints AND tees last through washes? Does the print start to fade after 10+ washes just like any other tees? Or are these sprinkled w/ magic dust to make them look new even after numerous washes?

They last like normal shirts. Best bet is to get some downy wrinkle release and wear an undershirt and just never wash it so it always looks crisp. BBC/Bape shirts cost 90 dollars and they dont even last.