Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ran into someone on the street today in Baltimore wearing a Supreme backpack/cap, asked him what he thought about the new summer tees. Told me he didn't really know anything about them, so I mentioned the Miles Davis tee. Turns out he was up in NY on release day and randomly stopped by, so he just happened to pick up that Miles tee because he liked it. Lucky guy, huh?

if people are really paying $100+ for these new batch of tee's, i'd resell in a heartbeat...

On ebay they are going for like 60 shipped.

I didn't have time to go to supreme to pick up stuff for people, sorry. I just managed to grab a few tees for the bay area sufu heads and myself. The dude at supreme wouldn't sell me more than five shirts at a time.

this all makes me wish i stocked up on box caps at the warehouse sale a few months back. i got a black/superdarkgrey checkered cap for like 20 bucks, and there were literally dozens available. it'd be like buying google stock at the ipo or some shit.

guys..a heads up..some of the S/S stuff is on sale..i picked up a meshbaseball tee for $55 size small, didnt even realize they made em in small

phase 2 shirts are $55

mesh contructred are $38

bags are not on sale at this point

edit: to clarify this is in the NYC location

Went to Supreme yesterday to try to pick up a couple shirts for a friend, but wasn't able to get the colors he wanted.

However...there were these kids trying to do a meet up INSIDE the store selling SB Dunks.

Alex was like GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE. hahaha

Here's a thread on ISS about it. LOL

http://www.issforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=484098

I wanted to burst out laughing.

I wish i was there to see this...

this all makes me wish i stocked up on box caps at the warehouse sale a few months back. i got a black/superdarkgrey checkered cap for like 20 bucks, and there were literally dozens available. it'd be like buying google stock at the ipo or some shit.

I should eBay-drop my cement box cap, get eBay goin' wild.

Is the two-tone box cap really reselling for ridiculous prices? All colors?

Do you have a white one you want to sell me? Also I have a grey moleskin box cap for trade if anyone can get me a grey or black mesh pocket tee in size M or L. Or I can paypal you, let me know.