Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any proven method to get a new era to stretch out a little bit?
i think it's been posted on the new era site.

you put the hat over your knee and stretch out the hat.

im not joking.

^

you put the hat on your knee cap with your leg bent...brim facing foward, with the back of the hat facing you...grab the back of the hat from inside and pull it back til you hear the hat pop....this is a old trick to increase the size of your fitted a size or two...dont OD on pulling it..after the first pop you are good...any more than that and you might rip the panels apart...

and if you want to make a fitted shrink a size or two, spray the band inside with water and let it sit and dry....it should make it shrink a size or so...

^

you put the hat on your knee cap with your leg bent...brim facing foward, with the back of the hat facing you...grab the back of the hat from inside and pull it back til you hear the hat pop....this is a old trick to increase the size of your fitted a size or two...dont OD on pulling it..after the first pop you are good...any more than that and you might rip the panels apart...

the new era site method works well on an older, worn in cap. if you break the band on a new one it loses its shape a bit because it hasn't molded to your head like an old, sweat shrunken one.

i've never done this with a new hat, but alm's caution makes sense...

what are you talking about? mets logo?
i think he's talking about the speckled New Eras with the NY on them. those have been out for a while. one of my favorite pieces. ive noticed that they are starting to get low on the oakleys also.

yeah, that's what i was describing... i just didn't know what it was called.

what the f...$68 for a regular mlb hat with supreme stitched on it? i really wanted to get one but at that price? f that

I love these fucks that post in the Supreme thread but dont even like supreme. if you dont buy supreme/think its a rip off, fuck off out of this thread..

For jackin this thread but could someone help me out please...

Aquired a 'Tonal' box tee off the bay of pigs and upon receipt I noticed a few things that seemed off to me.

Firstly, the materials of the tee seem alot thinner (I own 6), secondly the box itself is screened alot thinner and doesnt appear centered either. He's left the price tag on it which looks legit enough with codes and price but the watermark dates from 2003 and he claims he friend bought it for him last year..

Can someone ease my mind..thanks in advance.