Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackets are actually ruined by the needless crap on the back. I'm suprised the bdu's dont have the "ice cream" skull & bones applied across the ass, bape jeans style.

Who honestly associates skull & bones with military?

I'd go... "pirate, punk/rocker/biker etc... then maybe the army cos of the SS in WW2, which is blatently where Fujiwara got his Fragment logo from (lol... fact?)

the logos and slogans on this wtaps/supreme stuff are corny. that camo shirt would be cool w/out the 'supply' across the front... and the 'too black too strong' tee? I'm confused.

the skull on the too black too strong is from wtaps design (i think it's the corny skull that was out last year and supposedly redesigned (?) this season). i can understand where that phrase is coming from though. it's just a play on the design of wtaps upcoming tee "too late too die" and replacing it with PE influence.

the skull on the too black too strong is from wtaps design (i think it's the corny skull that was out last year and supposedly redesigned (?) this season). i can understand where that phrase is coming from though. it's just a play on the design of wtaps upcoming tee "too late too die" and replacing it with PE influence.

yeah i can see where it's coming from, but i have a hard time imagining a bunch of white and asian kids wearing a 'too black too strong' tee, just makes no sense to even release something like that

Who honestly associates skull & bones with military?

I'd go... "pirate, punk/rocker/biker etc... then maybe the army cos of the SS in WW2, which is blatently where Fujiwara got his Fragment logo from (lol... fact?)

the camo jackets w/the patches / logos definitely have a punk/burnout vibe to them... i can appreciate the concept but it would've been cooler (tho maybe less creative) if they'd left the patches/logos/wording off the jackets and just gone with more of a straight-up military vibe

The glasses still there? I've been telling myself I'm going to go every day but I really didn't wanna be there for the weekend lines.

yea they actually still have them in, just picked up the black ones this afternoon, im pretty positive they still have all the colors

he used to do polaroid scene before polaroid almost sued him over the name while interning for shepard fairey around 2002-2003. i met him at sxsw that year and he was incredibly laid back.

now that his shit blew up, i've seen him aroudn at nyc parties and his head is so huge i'm suprised he can hold it up.