Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha.

as a white dude, i rock fitteds, long bills, box caps, basically anything. its one thing to say fitteds look better on a certain size head or shaped face, but on a certain race, come on.

maybe oversized fitteds with your ears tucked in looking like jadakiss from three or four years ago looks strange on a white dude, but its because you're not used to it, not because it looks "better" on a black kid. it looks equally silly.

what are you talking about? r u trying to be ultra politically correct or some shit? Do you have your own brain? Of course certain shit usually (not always) looks better on different races.

FACT:Most black dudes look cooler with shaved heads than most white dudes with shaved heads.

FACT: Most Japanese can pull off way more ridiculous shit than any other race. Reason? dark skin and dark hair, ie race related. EG: Ever seen those freak Japan kids in Harajuku with the gothic lolita or "fruits" look? Now look at the white girls who go to harajuku and try to immitate it. Which race pulls that off better? Japanese every time.

FACT: Most black dudes rocking new eras pull that shit off better than most white kids in New Eras.

I dont know if you think I`m being racist or whatever but its just an observation. Post up a picture of you in a New Era if you think it looks doper than Ghostface in one.

Kids these days are so dumb.

This is not the same forum where people buy $400 pairs of jeans?

yeah but if you wear those jeans more than once outside the house they don't get ruined. also i agree with milspex on the issues he's brought forth.

what are you talking about? r u trying to be ultra politically correct or some shit? Do you have your own brain? Of course certain shit usually (not always) looks better on different races.

FACT:Most black dudes look cooler with shaved heads than most white dudes with shaved heads.

FACT: Most Japanese can pull off way more ridiculous shit than any other race. Reason? dark skin and dark hair, ie race related. EG: Ever seen those freak Japan kids in Harajuku with the gothic lolita or "fruits" look? Now look at the white girls who go to harajuku and try to immitate it. Which race pulls that off better? Japanese every time.

FACT: Most black dudes rocking new eras pull that shit off better than most white kids in New Eras.

I dont know if you think I`m being racist or whatever but its just an observation. Post up a picture of you in a New Era if you think it looks doper than Ghostface in one.

not trying to be politically correct at all, just trying to point out something i thought was a silly comment.

also, try not to confuse FACTS, with subjective opinions like "looks cooler."

kids these days don't realize that half of what they think looks good is based on what they are familiar with looking at.

Guest StuckOnStupid

^^^^^^

ouch. thats terrible. when i see a guy wearing that outfit in that particular setting, it just looks like you got dressed according to the internet. how the fuck is it "streetwear" when clearly no one on THAT fucking street wears any of it?

I wanna get the camo new era, don't really know much about the supreme scene, but is it going to be hard to find my size (7 3/8) if I head over to the store in LA today?

I wanna get the camo new era, don't really know much about the supreme scene, but is it going to be hard to find my size (7 3/8) if I head over to the store in LA today?

those particular side logo hats came out and subsequently sold out awhile ago. unlikely that they restocked'em. but they might have others.

i thought it was mentioned a few pages back that they did rerelease them for s/s07... they're sold out of this season already? i didn't realize they were that popular an item

edit: just called b/c i was thinkin about getting one. ny has them

^^^^^^

ouch. thats terrible. when i see a guy wearing that outfit in that particular setting, it just looks like you got dressed according to the internet. how the fuck is it "streetwear" when clearly no one on THAT fucking street wears any of it?

true story.

on that note, asians look good in anything

^^^^^^

truth.

is he going to wear all that ultra-clean shit to the mall? plz. refrain from having mom wash your supreme gear after each trip out to the mailbox.