Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i think caucasians pull off that euro look really well. j/k

i don't kknow, but i do cite james dean, bogart, and roger moore as some badass cracker icons.

but on a more important note

"KNOWLEDGE REIGNS SUPREME" FITTED IN A 7 5/8!!!! SOME ONE SELL THIS TO ME.

and what happenedto the damn kid who posted his fitteds in my market place thread. I want to buy yr black/wht plaid fitted goddammit!!!!!

How much should I pay for a LA opening tee in good condition? Do fakes ever have teh watermark?

yeah. I`ve seen fake 2003 boxtees with watermarks. The cut is wrong on them tho XL looks more like an L size.

and the printing on the box is slightly off.

It's fake.

Colors is spelled wrong. It's supposed to be (american) colors

which is also quite ironic and funny considering that the front of the tag says "made in the u.s.a". You would think they would get it right. hopefully fakers won't start doing that, otherwise it would be pretty hard to tell it's a fake "if you don't see it up close"

Thanks for the info guys, I emailed the seller telling him i'm steering clear. If he asks why do i think its fake, i'm not sure what to tell him; i wouldnt like to tell a (potential) counterfeiter what tehy're doing wrong :(

You are not required to tell him and I agree you shouldn't help him, if he is in fact the one making the fakes...

It's fake.

Colors is spelled wrong. It's supposed to be (american) colors

which is also quite ironic and funny considering that the front of the tag says "made in the u.s.a". You would think they would get it right. hopefully fakers won't start doing that, otherwise it would be pretty hard to tell it's a fake "if you don't see it up close"

great eye. i had to run and check the tees i've bought off the internet.

Suprised that w)taps most militant gear is from a Supreme collabo this season :confused: Shorts are nice.

Yeah but Supreme has always done camo. prolly every season. And the most American camo to me, the most associated with NY skaters is the classic woodland stuff. I think it fits.

I think it's a really nice collection.

Both Jackets look really good, M65 especially. I like how it looks quite genuine, not trying to be too street with camo.

looks better than the woodland neighborhood M65 that came out a while ago some ppl went crazy for.

love the arabic-esc "supreme" script down the arms on the M65. The material on the whole set looks good. washed out but not too washed out woodland, some nice details..

wanna know if the M65 has a backprint tho..