Post soak pics of 11 yr olds Geisha's

mikesduc

im as passionate about denim as the next guy, but does no one else think its weird for full grown men to be online looking at/critiqing pictures of a girl (other than his own) in her blue jeans?

I don't know about that, but I thought the topic was actually saying to post pictures of wet preteen geisha girls.

Those still look huge. And are you sure she wants them?

I used to try to make my little sister listen to Funkadelic, she hated that shit.

You gotta remember she's only 11. She' s got a few years of growing to go. And she's the one that wanted them, she just argued with her mom for 30 minutes about keeping them. These were for her mom but were just too small.

I just want to make sure my 9 yr-old daughter doesn't see these photos.

She's still thrilled with Bangkok knock-offs. (And I'm still thrilled that she is!)

I don't know about that, but I thought the topic was actually saying to post pictures of wet preteen geisha girls.

alright, understandable

no, because im not a pedophile

is punching someone considered violent only when youre a sadist?

She gets a kick out of being on SF. Clean up your mind.

no harm meant. just curious since i had never seen the question posed before, guess im alone on this one

considering what sam's 4 year old daughter does to her sammies, i want to see what mikeduc's girl can do. ;)

and with LeicaLad chiming in about his own daughter in thai levi's, it seems we have a flourishing community of underground daughters-with-superfuture-dads!

No shortage of fashion grrrrls.

HH-musketeers.jpg

Mine's in the middle, flanked by the Zellerbach twins. All age 9.

Great post. You know here in the UK the situation is such that some dads say that they fear reading a paper at a bench at the park while their kids go on the swings etc. for feat that passers by will mistake them for a paedo, it's so sad. Can everyone get off of Mikusduc's back please? Checking the fit on her isn't any different than checking the fit on a dude with no hint of homo-erotica so if you find this weird, it's only because you make it so.

I dunno about the whole paedophilia thing... People on her have posted pics of their kids before. As far as this thread goes, I think its a good idea. My lil sis is 11 (or 13? I cant keep track) and Id like her to get away from the whole neon miniskirt shit that kids wear these days, but I doubt she will wear those jeans ever. They would fit fine if she was a boy, but they look just too damn baggy. Get them slimmed down professionally, maybe she wont look so pissed off in the next pic! Haha

Nice jeans though... Wish I had a daddy like you guys, haha.